Nosferatu vs. Nigerian Scammer

by Nosferatu 198 Replies latest members adult

• Panda
    Panda

LOL SFJim. I am so saddened to learn of even more scams. I think it must be the Yoruba tribe. Well not to cast dispersions but they are the ones who outlawed the chimneys. Santa, don't you have any super powers to aid Nos in rousting this group. Ya know what in Pakistan the gov't. is closing all of the offices of terrorists, maybe the Nigerians can do the same with scammers, eh.

• SanFranciscoJim
    SanFranciscoJim
    I think it must be the Yoruba tribe. Well not to cast dispersions but they are the ones who outlawed the chimneys.

They didn't outlaw chimneys, but instituted a chimney tax so high that it made every resident of Nigeria remove theirs. The bricks from the chimneys were then collected, and used to build internet cafés all over Nigeria, which are now being used by internet scammers such as Nos's friends.

• Panda
    Panda

SFJim, Oh I thought NOS was getting rather friendly in his messages. Now that Nos has Nigerian friends at the internet cafes built with chimney bricks reclaimed from folks who couldn't affford the Yoruba Tax, perhaps we need to take care of any dealings with him. If NOS mentions a financial escapade with his buddies from Nigeria --- run away, don't look at his words ...It's too frightening, and now w/o Christmas, geez, is the world ending? Will whores and dragons take over. I don't know Santa, things look bad.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Excellent post nosferatu. Looking forward to the next installment.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

This thread is great, but the pictures are no longer visible which spoils it a bit.

Is there any way we could have the pictures of the wood models and so on back again?

Nosferatu, are you there?

Slim

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

LOL! This thread is OLD!!!! I don't think I can put the pics back anymore since I deleted them about 3 or for 4 years ago.

• daystar
    daystar

Funny Nos! I must have missed this before. I mostly enjoyed the names you chose; Pennis Grabur and Penny Grabur...

• cantleave
    cantleave

BTTT - I have just spent a good hour laughing my head off reading this for the first time. 6 years old but fantastic

• shamus100
    shamus100

Yes... things were a lot funnier back then, LOL.

One of my favorite threads, non witness, by far.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit