Nosferatu vs. Nigerian Scammer

by Nosferatu 198 Replies latest members adult

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Hey all! I recieved an email from a Nigerian Scammer and thought I'd have some fun with it. I'm already dying of laughter!! His emails will be in italics, while mine are in bold. His name is Yusuf Ali, and my name is Pennis Grabur. Enjoy, and I'll give updates as it progresses! Remember, these bastards have ruined people's lives, so don't feel sorry for them.

From Pennis to Yusuf:
    Hello Yusuf. Sorry it took me so long to reply, but I've been on vacation. Your business sounds very interesting. Please tell me what I have to do.

From Yusuf to Pennis
    Dear Grabur,

Thanks for your response. What I need from you at the
    moment is your full name, address, telephone and fax
    numbers. This will enable me commence with securing
    the necessary documents that will make you the
    beneficiary of the funds before it can be transferred
    into your account.

I'll have to obtain Incorporation certificate from the
    Corporate Affairs Commission of Nigeria and also get a
    registration certificate as a contractor with FMW&H,
    after which an application will be filed for the
    release of the funds to your account.

Please send the above information to me immediately
    for us to commence. I want to do everything fast so
    that the payment will be among the last quarter
    payment of the year.

Awaiting your prompt response.

From Pennis to Yusuf
    Hello Yusuf! I'll do whatever it takes to help you. My full name is Pennis Grabur and I program software for a living. I haven't seen a fax machine since 1997 when I worked for Noxinal Nine, so Email will be the best way to transfer any documents.

Also my phone has been temporarily disconnected because my bitch girlfriend Penny jacked up the phone bill from phoning her mother in Australia. If you pass me your phone number, I'll see if I can phone you from my friend Willdrop's place.

Also, I've attached a picture of myself and Penny. I'd also like to put a face to your name. Please send me a picture of yourself. I'm hoping we can become friends as well, and we can celebrate after this transaction is all done! I'll even buy you a beer. Hope to hear back,

(Good ol' Gene Simmons! I hope Yusuf isn't a KISS fan.)

From Yusuf to Pennis:
    Hi Grabur,

I appreciate your prompt response but I'm not
    completely satisfied with the contents of your email.
    Phone and fax number is very important in this
    transaction, as you will be contacted by the bank for
    the actual transfer once I secure all relevant
    documents.
    Officialy, the bank will contact you through phone or
    fax. So you have to get a fax machine and get your
    phone working.

Thanks for the photograph. You and Penny look
    mavellous and you seem to be enjoying each other. May
    be when this is over you can link me with a sweet
    white lady to share the fun with me.

By the way, you do not look anything close to your
    first name... cracks, hope you do not mind.

I will scan my picture and send to you tomorrow. My
    number is 234 803 332 1710.

From Pennis to Yusuf:
    Dear Yusuf,

Please do not make fun of my German background. I've had to put up with the ridicule for all 49 years of my life. I'm proud of my heritage, and I don't need any jokes about it.

Fax machines here are rare as dog shit on the ceiling. Everything here is done by email, so I can't see it being a problem transferring documents using this method.

As far as a single white lady for you, my friend Willdrop has a sister who's young, single, and hot for a good man. Once I recieve your picture, I will foreward it to her and hopefully the two of you will be able to hook up in the near future!

I can't get down to the phone company until Monday to straighten out my phone problem, but I will try to phone you tonight from Willdrop's phone. I really would like to get this done.

Stay tuned for more...

• Jourles
    Jourles

What I can't figure out is -- how in the hell do these guys write so fluently in English when corresponding back and forth, but yet when they initially send their first email, they cannot spell or form a proper sentence!?

"Dearast Sir: I am be writting this letter to you too incuire about transfuring moneys into your account...I am late wife of Nasharubi Jahhal, assassinated leader of the free world..."

• amac
    amac

Classic!

• Panda
    Panda

They still try this stuff? I remember several years ago we got several of these and I have to admit Nos has the right idea ... have fun with the grifters.

Looking forward to the next addition of NvsNS ...BTW do you think he knows?

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    Looking forward to the next addition of NvsNS ...BTW do you think he knows?

I don't know, but I'm going to try and get a Birthday Cake out of the loser. Setting him up with some model is going to be interesting as well. Any suggestions?

• SanFranciscoJim
    SanFranciscoJim
    Setting him up with some model is going to be interesting as well. Any suggestions?

Try:

http://www.jwconnections.com/

http://www.jwmatch.com/

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

LOL SanFranciscoJim! I'm not really setting him up with someone, I just need some sexy pictures to make him go into submission.

• bebu
    bebu

There was one guy who kept a scammer on the line for a few weeks, and it got hysterically complex. I can't find the site now, but he had a story about being enraged at his wife, whom he supposedly killed (sent a bogus photo of her dead) now that he had a way to be rich; and was VERY eager to work out details because he wanted to skip the country. Eventually told the scammer he bought tickets to meet him in that country, etc, and would pay in person. He got info on where to meet, etc... The frustrated and anxious scammer bought the whole thing, and gave enough info, and the guy alerted police in that country. The exchange was really something!

bebu

• SanFranciscoJim
    SanFranciscoJim

Check out this website when you get a chance:

http://www.nigerianscams.org/

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Personally, this is my favorite Nigerian Scam site. I could sit and read it all day and bust a gut laughing!

http://www.ebolamonkeyman.com

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit