Nosferatu vs. Nigerian Scammer

by Nosferatu 198 Replies latest members adult

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Good idea Lady Lee! I'll do that.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

From Pennis to Dumbass:

I hope to hell you weren't directing that comment at me. Here's a real picture of me.

This is a picture of some guy named Jamal.

• SiouxWoman
    SiouxWoman

Nos: You are my hero. The funniest man on this planet. We Indians salute. Wish he had sent you a pic. in a speedo. Keep up the good work sweetie

• Panda
    Panda

I have a friend from Nigeria and her husband says ALL of his Nigerian buddies say that the "whites" deserve it! He even gave my name and email. Another Nigerian friend gave my name and email to a guy looking for an American wife. I couldn't believe it, but that's life in the global neighborhood.

Good work nos...you know thats what I'm talkin' bout.

• SanFranciscoJim
    SanFranciscoJim

Is it any wonder the Nigerians are such scammers? When I worked as a supervisor in the ocean export freight industry, I dreaded it whenever I received an order that was bound for Nigeria. The mountain of paperwork required with Nigerian freight is just plain obscene! In fact, on every shipment to Nigeria, before you can send the shipment, one is required to get an "IDR License" (import license) from the Nigerian Embassy. If you fail to do this before shipping your goods, when the merchandise arrives in Nigeria, they will heavily fine, or possibly even arrest, the person or company to whom the goods are addressed, even if it is merchandise they did not order! The only way out of that is to bribe a Nigerian customs officer.

Nos....got any junk you want to ship to Nigeria, license free?

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    Nos....got any junk you want to ship to Nigeria, license free?

Yeah, I've got a garbage can full of used condoms and cleanup tissue in my bedroom. Let's send that.

• SanFranciscoJim
    SanFranciscoJim
    Yeah, I've got a garbage can full of used condoms and cleanup tissue in my bedroom. Let's send that.

If you really want to, I can set it up. The only problem is, the amount of paperwork involved sending crap to Nigeria is almost enough to fill a second garbage can -- and it ain't cheap, either.

• Panda
    Panda

SFJim, If you're the real SantaClaus you'll pack Nosferatu's crap and head for Nigeria. You're going there anyway. And I must mention that your jolly face is not what is was last year. Maybe you need a nice stopover on the Nigerian coastline, you know where all of those off-shore oil rigs are drilling away --- bet that waters nice to swim in --- but don't let Donner, Blitzen, et al drink from it, get them bottled water.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Great stuff Nos. You had me in fits.

• SanFranciscoJim
    SanFranciscoJim
    SFJim, If you're the real SantaClaus you'll pack Nosferatu's crap and head for Nigeria. You're going there anyway.

Sorry to tell you, but Santa Claus will be bypassing Nigeria this year. Last year, he had to pay so many "access to chimney fees", in other words -- bribes -- to Nigerian government officials, that he almost went broke. The worst part was when he discovered he had been scammed out of all this money -- there are no chimneys in Nigeria, so he had no way to deliver his presents to the kiddies there, anyway.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit