will show that you were instructed to make payment
    through the Western Union.

I live in Nigeria and I know this system. Part of my
    duty is to protect our foreign clients. You still have
    the time to make it right for yourself and comply with
    a simple directive.

From Pennis to DRC (edited for JWD):

Dear Nelson (Head In My Ass) John,

I have no problem complying with instructions, but why the **** are you changing the rules? You're conducting your business with me like a little kid who's losing a game of Monopoly. My associates have brains in their head, not up their ass. And let me ask you a question, who's procedures do you follow? You keep giving your credit to the "Debt Reconciliation Committee". Don't you run this place? You guys should seriously reconcider naming your business the "Mickey Mouse Committee". You guys have changed the deadline AGAIN to Friday!!! Quit smoking banana peels and get your story right the first time.

You're full of shit telling me you "don't give threats". I quote from your earlier email "You are advised for your own good, to withdraw the money immediately and go to the nearest WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER Center and send the money as instructed." If that isn't a threat, I don't know what is. For my own good? Are you going to come after me wearing nothing but a loin cloth screaming "ARR WUHHH GAAAAH!" with a spear in your hand?

To hell with you guys, I'll find another way to do this.

GO **** YOURSELF,
    Pennis Grabur

Yusuf's buddy must be pretty pissed off.
    From Yusuf to Pennis:

Hi Pennis, I checked with the DRC about the release of
    the funds and the guy couldn't even talk with me. Are
    we having problem with them?

From Pennis to Yusuf:

I've been in contact with these assholes, and they can't get their shit right. They weren't clear on the payment method, and they changed their deadline three times. Personally, I'm not going to trust a bunch of monkeys with my money. I think it would be much more effective if I sent the money directly to you, and then you could go down there and choke a few people for me, especially that stoned retard Nelson John.

Another option would be to find another company to handle this. Is any of this possible?

• badboy
    badboy

Y NOT BRING THE WT AND THEIR SCANDALS OR WHATEVER IN2 THE EQUATION

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Y NOT BRING THE WT AND THEIR SCANDALS OR WHATEVER IN2 THE EQUATION
    I was actually thinking of this. Maybe after I finish this one, I'll do a JW who falls for it.

• Gerard
    Gerard

Quit smoking banana peels and get your story right the first time. [...]Are you going to come after me wearing nothing but a loin cloth screaming "ARR WUHHH GAAAAH!" with a spear in your hand?

• PurpleV
    PurpleV

This has to be one of the funniest things I've ever seen. I keep checking hourly to see if anything new has happened.

WAY too funny. You've GOT to do another one... I'm gonna be so disappointed when this one is over!!!!

ROFL

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

I think Yusuf is suspecting something because neither Jessimica nor Penny have recieved email from him. I have a feeling it's going to be over soon. I'll drag it on as much as I can.

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

You could tell them that they aren't the only game in town. You have just received an email from someone in Uganda who has twice as much money to transfer.

• Gerard
    Gerard

You could probably make some money after all...selling your story to this author:

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    You could tell them that they aren't the only game in town. You have just received an email from someone in Uganda who has twice as much money to transfer.

That's not a bad idea Runningman, a little competition never hurts. I'll see where this goes first. I want to make Yusuf run over to the Western Union a couple of times.

Gerard, that book looks interesting! However, it's just as fun making my own LOL!

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Okay, I'm getting antsy. Penny sent him another email:

Hello again. I'd really like to know what this transaction thing is all about. Thank you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit