E-Man and HL are coming to the USA!!!!

by Joyzabel 331 Replies latest forum announcements

• Simon
    Simon
    We will have a big cooler filled with ice (yes, ice, us American's like our drinks cold) so you can plop whatever you are drinking in it.

We brits will bring a couple of ice-trays to make our individual cubes with care ... all that is is, well ... unnatural

• Englishman
    Englishman

How extravagant. After all, ice is such a luxury.

Englishman.

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

LOL @ you two Brits!

I'll have you digging through all the ice to retrieve the drinks!!!! brrrrrrrrr

j2bf

oh and btw, Simon, we buy ice by the bags. so forget the ice trays. Haven't dealt with them since we were <cough> "serving where the need is great"!!! Now we are surfing where the greed is great!

• Simon
    Simon

"Ice by the bag" ... such decadence!

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

You poms'll need it for your warm beer!

• smack
    smack

beer at armpit temperature.....

Steve

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

"beer @ armpit temp"

hey no one told me there would be Germans coming, too! LOL

j2bf of a husband who drinks his beer warm and even heats it in the mircrowave class!!!

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Yes Ozzie,

I warm my beer in the microwave. This is only if it comes out of the frig or an ice chest because it is TOO COLD. M

Most Americans drink their beer so cold you cant tast it, really!

Steve

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Jennie and Jackson are wanting me to ask y'all how the water temperature is. They have fallen in love with waves and would love to attack some while we're down there.

Jackson just received his first ever Halloween costume. He's coming as the Green Goblin (of Spiderman fame). He wanted something appropriately scary and looking at the mask I think he got what he asked for. When it arrived in the mail, he and Jennie were out walking the dog around the block, so Nina put it down and stood by the door. Jackson opened the door, saw the mask and his eyes literally bugged out. He took a couple of steps backward but then heard me laughing, so he relaxed as Nina took off the mask.

Chris

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit