E-Man and HL are coming to the USA!!!!

by Joyzabel 331 Replies latest forum announcements

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Yes!!

Englishman and Her Ladyship will be visiting the USA and we are happy to announce a BBQ for them at our place. So mark your calanders!!

Saturday, November 1, 2003 2 PM = ?

There are plenty of motels around us, even on our street. So if you are interested in joining our Internattional FreedomFest , yes I said "International", please PM me for details.

Whoohoo, we've got to show Mr E-Man and HL some good ol American hospitality!

j2bf

opps, FYI, we are located in the SE of the USA

• ballistic
    ballistic

This sounds gr8. I'll do my best to make it, just changed jobs so will let you know!

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

I want to come, but I don't think I could afford a rental car, a hotel room, food, and the money I'd miss taking off work. I hope to make it next time though. . .it's too bad to, because you are so close .

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

That's too bad, SP. I was hoping you would make it.

I'll think of you if there is someone looking for a room mate, may help. You could drive up Friday night. Party with us on Saturday!!! whoohooo! then drive home sunday. Think about it.

Oh wait. FSS is your big $$$ making time at your job. Sorry.

j2bf

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

bttt

• Mulan
    Mulan

Bigred, and I are coming!!

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

whoohooo and Inky, too, I hope, Mulan.

Got your room assignment already!

j2bf

ps, tell Inky we'll have a guitar here for her to play!

• Mulan
    Mulan

Yep. She's coming too.

• Englishman
    Englishman

I'm really excited about it. We've paid for our tickets already, and there's no more babies on the way this time (Hopefully!) so this time it's all systems go!

We intend to arrive via Orlando the previous Sunday and drift on up to Joy & Steve's (must remember to drive on the right) over the next couple of days.

Her Ladyship is bouncing with glee at the thought of our trip as she has never visited the USA before. Maybe I'll let her do the driving!

Englishman.

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Yiiipppppeeee!

Yes, you'll have to let HL drive. It is an experience.

Don't let me forget to send you directions to our place. Or you'll be driving and driving and driving.....

j2bf

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit