E-Man and HL are coming to the USA!!!!

by Joyzabel 331 Replies latest forum announcements

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Well, at least there will be two kilts then

• waiting
    waiting

TWO kilts?

Chris "Damn Sexy Legs" Scott..........and Steve (Joy's husband)?

I had no idea that Steve was a closet kilter.

Btw, I mentioned to my husband (non-kilt wearer btw) that I had bought Holloween t-shirts & I fully expected him to wear one to The Holloween Party because he refused to come fully costumed.

• Him: "What're talking about? You never said anything about any Holloween Party."
    • Me: "Are you NUTS? You rolled your eyeballs over the top of your head when I said costumes."
    • Him: "No, I didn't - don't even remember you saying anything."
    • Me: "Well, I did - and you said you wouldn't."
    • Him: "Just as well. I wouldn't wear one anyway."

Could have saved myself a lot of early morning aggravation.

waiting

8 DAYS!

• Mulan
    Mulan

The weather report here has fog predicted in the mornings for the next week. That could delay our flights. Another thing to stress over.

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

OH NO, no fog please!! Let Mulan, BigRed & Inky fly safely out of their area.

Just a FYI, we are going to experience a COLD front during the next couple of days. Temps are suppose to drop into the high 70's during the day. BRRRRRRR . I'll try to remember to post what the weather forcast will be for the BBQ.

j2bf

ps, silly Waiting, no its not Steve who wears a kilt, but I be you'll love his chaps!

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Oooooooo, less than a week until we leave!!!!! And CJ's coming in 2 days!!!!!! And XJW's coming in 3 days!!!!! This is too much excitement. I have to go rest now.

Nina

• Mulan
    Mulan

I'll let you know, Joy. It will be a pain if that happens. It happened to us once when we went to Hawaii, and we were still at SeaTac at 2PM when we were supposed to fly out at 8:30 AM. I'll take your address with me and take a cab if it gets too late. I am flying out 5 hours before Bigred and Inky, supposedly. Maybe we will be together after all.

• waiting
    waiting

We KNOW two kilt wearers will be at Joy & Steve's (the chaps wearer.....with/without pants?)

Got a close idea of how many will be attending - even people who don't post here?

Mulan!

Hope you get there in time to smash pumpkins on Joy's patio. She said we could.

waiting

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

I vote we do a variation on what Princess did last year: take a jack-o-lantern to the nearest Kingdom Hall and leave it there, after taking a nice group picture of all of us in front of the Hall.

Nina

• Mulan
    Mulan

Now that's a plan!!

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

LOL @ waiting! "without pants!" you'll have to see!

Hey, hey, hey, I NEVER said this!

Hope you get there in time to smash pumpkins on Joy's patio. She said we could
    but if you want to save your pumpkin seeds, I'll salt and roast them in the over.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit