E-Man and HL are coming to the USA!!!!

by Joyzabel 331 Replies latest forum announcements

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel
    If Joy's not making her infamous Long Island Iced Tea yet.........well, make her. It's worth it.

Too late!! The pitcher is going strong!

Poor Joe woke up wanting some sweet tea and almost drank our leftovers!! tsk, tsk, we've got to keep an eye on him. hehe

I'll try to post pics this AM. The weather is gorgeous, the water blue and clear. The sand is still white.

*waiting for everyone to come............bwhahaha, we'll have fun*
    j2bf

• outnfree
    outnfree

On my way out the door in another 45 mins!

YEEEEEE HAW!!!!

Gotta go take the pooch out one last time!

Save some of that tea for me!

Brenda

• Valis
  • Celia
    Celia

I'll join Valis in his despair....

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Joining the "pity party"

• Simon
    Simon

Wohoo !! We're here ... and it's BEAUTIFUL !

Just beem on the beach with the kids and they love it. Steve & Joy have taken Mike and Chris on a boat ride so we haven't seen them yet.

Beer is chilling in the fridge ... life is good

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

Glad you are having fun Simon. Now don't you feel safe visiting a place where everyone carries a gun? I mean, what can go wrong now????

Have fun

• Simon
    Simon

We're having a fantastic time ... I haven't bought a gun just yet but saw them in Wal-Mart yesterday.

For the most part, the natives seem friendly. We're looking forward to meeting more people over the next few days.

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

hey, what's the temp? *sweats* I remember Florida life. The heat, and the heat... and more heat... followed by... more heat lol

Hope you have fun :)

• Englishman
    Englishman

It's brilliant here! We went sailing this morning with Joy at the helm assisted by Steve. After around 3 hours we came back and stopped at a seafood shack for oysters and fries (I had 12 but only 11 of them worked). Tonight we head for a local bar for a boozy evening that also includes a spot of Karaoke. Will we get Her Ladyship to sing Father and Son? Hmm, it may take a few Glenfiddichs...

We've met some wonderful people so far: Mulan, Big Red, Barb and Joe Anderson, Inkie, The Belmonts, Simon and Angharad, Steve & Joy are all here already, a full 2 days before the shebang gets started, plus some people who are lying low for the time being. Barb's knowledge of early WT history is mind-boggling.

We're expecting around 40 more arrivals by Saturday, meanwhile I'm getting ready for Halloween.

Englishman.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit