Serious Terrorist Attacks in PARIS, FRANCE

by nicolaou 325 Replies latest members politics

• DogGone
    DogGone

Oh Simon, just because many Islamic terrorists happen to be Muslim is no reason to assume they all are!

(I'm punchy this morning. This evil has me ashamed Canada is pulling out of the bombing mission against ISIL just as our Kurdish allies are bravely holding back another onslaught from these zealots.)

• username
    username
    So why is it always the middle east Simon. Why not Indonesia Which are predominantly Islam too? Why not the Philippines which has a percentage to? Who like? Who covers the Islam part? because all I see is Islam, Islam,Islam every bloody day No one covers up Islam apart from a person who has actually realized there are different factions. Heck, even Islam people clash with another faction of Islam! We hear of a terrorist attack and we are conditioned to always blame Islam. But only the ones in the middle east mind you because the rest are good little minions!
  • Simon
    Simon

just because many all Islamic terrorists happen to be Muslim

fixed that for ya ...

• Simon
    Simon
    So why is it always the middle east Simon. Why not Indonesia Which are predominantly Islam too? Why not the Philippines which has a percentage to? Who like?

"Most terrorism in the country are conducted by Islamic terrorist groups"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_the_Philippines

We hear of a terrorist attack and we are conditioned to always blame Islam

Yes, Islam has been successful in making the terrorism and extremism and human rights abuses synonymous with Islam. A round of applause for Islam everyone !!

Islam terrorizes it's own followers every day in places well outside the control and influence of America and the west. It is responsible for the painful, premature deaths and misery of millions of people. Stoning women, genital mutilation, honor killings ... just some of what happens within Islam when no one is doing anything to it.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

This report never made it to the mainstream media. Why? because it expose our media to be liars. The BBC reporter literally gets owned by a average Syrian on the ground!

Username you've missed the underlining agenda to what the particular Syrian expressed, he was a poor market seller, who has probably seen much of his local neighborhood leave as refugees, making his own livelihood in peril.

He was obviously dismissive to the fact that those people left or wanted to leave Syria because of the violence and tension there. That reporter was just trying to obtain an honest viewpoint directly from Syrian citizens to the events in their own country. There was no intentionally lying or misrepresenting the facts by that BBC reporter.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

@username

As I've previously said, there are plenty of Malay, Indonesian and Filipino jihadists who've made hijra to ISIS.

even Islam people clash with another faction of Islam! - then, surely, Islamic terrorism has at least something to do with Islam, regardless of how many factions there are. I mean, it would be unfair to describe Islam as a religion of peace, right?

• bohm
    bohm

username: Who covers the Islam part? because all I see is Islam, Islam,Islam every bloody day No one covers up Islam apart from a person who has actually realized there are different factions.

Except every friggin' thing i have read on ISIS the last years. like, try to read the Atlantic article i cited, or any article on Islam which is not written by a PC liberal idiot or a radical right nutcase.

You are actually the only person here who talk about Islam like it is one big group of 1.6billion people. We all recognize the problem is not the secularized Muslim in the Bronx who couldn't dream of stoning someone but the very small radicalized minority and their less-radicalized but still extremist supporters (about 20-30% of the Muslim in the UK according to polls*).

Those are the people who rightly deserve criticism and opposition for supporting crimes against humanity and who hold to an inhumane and evil ideology who calls for the extermination of people such that you and I and everyone we care about. You are the only one who keeps lumping them together with the non-radicalized majority in order to score debate points.

* those who want to replace current law with Shahira.

• DogGone
    DogGone
    Simon, that was sarcasm on my part there.
  • Simon
    Simon
    Simon, that was sarcasm on my part there

Yeah, I got it - that was for the gallery :D

• DogGone
    DogGone
    hehe

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit