Serious Terrorist Attacks in PARIS, FRANCE

by nicolaou 325 Replies latest members politics

• TheWonderofYou
    TheWonderofYou
    Five la France!
  • LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Or are you only concerned with the defence of Britain? - I'm British. Of course the defence of Britain is my highest concern.

It should also be yours. Aren't you a camp homosexual man? Do you know what jihadists do to people like you?

• scotsman
    scotsman
    LoveUniHateExams

And as ISIS controlled territory is continually shifting, how'd you enforce this law? Are they still banished if they enter it, ISIS lose control, and then want to return to the UK/EU/wherever?

• username
    username

The reason they don't is because they have been told to stay away due to such reports as the one I have posted. This bbc journalist tries to paint a picture of tyranny under the hands of the Assad regime and she gets owned by the Syrians for telling lies. It's right there.

Russian and Egypt officials told the US to stay away from the investigation of the Russian plane as they do not want America meddling. Then three days ago America releases a statement saying they are 99.9% sure ISIS shot down the plane. How can they know this when they have absolutely no involvement in the investigation? See my point here, the media is lying because they are controlled by the government. How can the western world have so many enemies? maybe they are manufactured enemies?

Look how many times recently America and the UK have been prodding the bear, has the bear been reacting? nope. Why? because Putin knows fine well what the western government are up to. Hell I don't know why the UK population are hanging their heads in shame because of out media reporters. Especially when scraping the barrel by reporting on a doping scandal originating from Russia during the Olympics! Putin issues a statement the next day by saying he will investigate this. How low are we going to go before this childish rhetoric stops?

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Look, Scotsman, my post about not allowing all Muslims that go to ISIS territory, back into the UK was about dumb jihadis and dumb jihadi bitches, ok?

Stop trying to muddy the waters.

• username
    username
    Or are you only concerned with the defence of Britain? - I'm British. Of course the defence of Britain is my highest concern.

It should also be yours. Aren't you a camp homosexual man? Do you know what jihadists do to people like you?

Am I reading this are my eyes deceiving me? WTF man? what has this to do with going to war for no reason AGAIN? So fucking what Your showing just how racist you are with a comment like this. There are many different factions of Islam, not all Kill "camp men!"

• username
    username

LoveUniHateExams I have just shown you why they do not allow it? watch that video and see why. That woman is a BBC reporter she is trying to make up a story and she gets owned!

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Your showing just how racist you are with a comment like this. There are many different factions of Islam, not all Kill "camp men!"

1. My comments didn't imply that all Muslims kill gay men, but that jihadists kill gay men.

2. Muslims aren't a race, so it's not racist to criticize either them or Islam.

3. I think I'm losing the will to live over here

• username
    username
    I knew gay Muslims and I can happily report their were no incidents of other Muslims storming my place of work screaming Fatwa followed by a Benny hill chase around the building, nor was there any "camp" men shouting chase me!
  • scotsman
    scotsman

I'm more than well aware about how suspected homosexuals are treated by ISIS but the threat to me by jihadists is minimal, I'm much more likely to be killed by a car. I'm all for offering refuge to the more likely potential victims of ISIS but I guess you might also think that gay, Muslim homosexuals might also be a threat if we provided sanctuary.

your response to the acts of terror, turning it into a war against Muslims (you repeatedly generalise), plays into the terrorists hands.

Thanks for telling me what my priorities should be, it's helpful.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit