Serious Terrorist Attacks in PARIS, FRANCE

by nicolaou 325 Replies latest members politics

• bohm
    bohm

freemindfade: Are you drunk? Please provide me with a single quote where I write something on this thread you find warrens your many incoherent allegations and abuse. Why I am an asshole for posting that poll numbers find that about 30% of muslims support the implementation of Sharia law? Because you feel that number should be far higher and I am somehow "bad" for pointing out the polling data?

Put up or shut up. Stop hiding behind your abuse and allegations.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    If you believe that poll, I have a bridge to sell you in Brooklyn. Looks like your jw nativity stuck with you. I prefer to think for myself. Stats and things make sense, that is unless you poll lairs who have reason to give wrong info. My only statement is Islam is bad and I don't give two shits how many are (considered) radical or not. Radical is the core of it. Pedophile worshipping maniacs. Just because you say you won't strap a bomb to your ass doesn't make you innocent to perpetuating a bad idea. You are making Ben Affleck proud right now though. Well done.
  • freemindfade
    freemindfade

And no. I'm. It drunk... yet

BTW something condemned by Islam. Another red flag

• bohm
    bohm

freemindfade: You can believe the moon is made of green cheese based on conversations with your neighbors for all I care; you can mistake anecdotal evidence for evidence all day long and I don't care the slightest.

Put up or shut up, what have I said which you feel give you the right to call me an asshole? I do not believe I have said a single word in defense of Islam on this thread, only made the distinction to be made between radical muslims and non-radical muslims (such as Maajid Nawaz) and dared quote a number based on a poll. Do I really understand you to say that unless a person considers Maajid Nawaz (a muslim) to be no different than an ISIS militant one is an "asshole"?

• bohm
    bohm
    freemindfade: And please this time provide the quote of mine you found so offensive you felt I was an asshole. I am intrigued.
  • cofty
    cofty

freemindfade - What exactly is your argument with bohm?

Breathe, read, think, reply...

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

I lived in north africa for a while & I can tell you homosexuality is more accepted there, in certain situations, than traditionally in the UK

So, awaiting the first Gay Pride march in Cairo, or Tunis, or Casablanca, or ...

I've already been there, on this forum, discussing supposed tolerance to homosexuality in MENA. Unless you give me specific details about this supposed tolerance of homosexuality, or unless Gay Arabs/gay Muslims can live openly as gay people, you're comments don't mean much to me at the moment.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

Islam is bad ideas. Because one person does their beat to interpret it in a positive way doesn't make the idea different. So regardless of who is radical or not they support a bad idea. And I don't consider polls the highest level of scientific method. That's what I put up. Ask jws if they are permissive to pedos you'd probably have near 100% who said no. Tell me... does that make it true? No it does makes you naive however and mixing scientific method with opinion.

I find those who try to differentiate radical Islam from not as part of a big problem. Because it's a Pandora box of bad ideas, and when people try to day it's just a few bad apples making the news, it's just not true. Yes they pull triggers and blow themselves up. But because a smaller percentage claim to not be radical does not excuse the larger majority from their roll. If that's not then end you are getting at with this poll, then what is it?

• bohm
    bohm

cofty: Thanks, I am trying to figure your what the f#ck I have written on this thread that makes freemindfade believe I am an asshole; so far he is unable to provide the quote.

• bohm
    bohm

freemindfade: You coward. Please quote me on what I have said on this thread that made you feel I was an "asshole" or apologize for calling me an asshole.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit