Serious Terrorist Attacks in PARIS, FRANCE

by nicolaou 325 Replies latest members politics

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Some more news on the Syrian passport.

Apparently, Serbian police have arrested someone carrying a passport belonging to Ahmad Almohammad. This suggests that the passport conveniently left near the suicide bomber's body in Paris was a fake.

This is still not good. EU authorities are left with a massive problem: how many fake Syrian passports are going around? And still the question that won't go away but is rarely tackled: refugees from ISIS-land and terrorists from ISIS-land, which is which?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/serbian-police-arrest-man-carrying-syrian-passport-with-exact-same-details-as-document-found-on-a6736471.html

• kaik
    kaik

Some more news on the Syrian passport.

It's been known for several months that "Syrian refugees" are using fake passports, and many had scared fingers so the identification on the borders check is difficult. Additionally, many refugees crossing into Hungary prior the wall did not have any proper documents and could not be identified. Even if there if there is 0.01% potential terrorists from 1 million illegally crossing refugees, you have 1000 trained men within EU borders.

• Bonsai
    Bonsai
    Now those ****ers are threatening DC. It's like they want and need the whole world to hate them.
  • LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Absolutely shameful article by Mehdi Hasan in The Guardian (where else) today. Disgusting mix-up of cause and effect.

Mehdi is, incidentally, a Shia Muslim, and would be slaughtered on sight as an apostate by the lunatics he's seemingly apologizing for.

A Guardian poster named 'BigNowitzki' commented the following below the article:

Drawing cartoons can create a "backlash".
    Being an apostate can create a "backlash".
    Being in an area Islamist imperialists think is theirs can create a "backlash"
    Being a kafir can create a "backlash".
    Women showing too much flesh can create a "backlash".
    Merely criticising Islam can create a "backlash".

The list is endless, and the excuses just won't wash any more. When such trivial nonsense sets people off into incredible fits of violence and murder, I can safely say it not out fault at all.

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/nov/17/russian-bombs-terror-vladimir-putin-syria-david-cameron

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Brilliant response to the Paris attacks and wannabe jihadis by this Muslim man.

I particularly like this part of his speech:

'What does your religion, our religion, my religion Islam teach us? Islam teaches you to be tolerant and to respect other people's faiths.

'But if their views do not respect what are you going to do, go and shoot in this 21st century? No you cannot do that. You have to accept that in these countries, Islamic law does not rule.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3321962/If-don-t-like-country-f-did-come-Impassioned-speech-Muslim-decries-ISIS-terrorists-trying-impose-Sharia-law-West.html#ixzz3rmNxb8FV

• Billyblobber
    Billyblobber
    I have to agree with Freemind. The largest or one of the largest communities in Dearborn MI does not go around killing people but were dancing in the streets on 9/11. Why ? Because they were HAPPY duh.

This didn't happen, I was around there on that day, stop making lies up.

• scary21
    scary21
    Then my brother in law, his son AND his Muslim girlfriend who lived there ALL lied to me....... And Freemind must be lying too.
  • Billyblobber
    Billyblobber

What streets did this happen, on, then, and why was this reported nowhere outside of he said/she said rumors, and random links to a debunked video that was actually in Palestine long before 9/11? Ask them the streets now, and I'll wait to see what you come up with. (Michigan? Ford Rd.? Greenfield? Warren? Outer Drive?)

Dearborn is at most 50% of Arab descent in areas, with Muslims being a little less, and the home of Ford, full of non Muslim workers who commute there constantly, including that day (of which I was one of them). The uproar of "Muslims dancing in the streets" there, on that day, would have been so terrible that it would have dominated news cycles constantly due to the eruption it would have caused. Those rumors popped up via word of mouth (or Internet) when it happened, and they were baseless. When they do celebrate, ie. when Osama was killed, there actually -are- reports, and video, and evidence: (http://www.wxyz.com/news/region/wayne-county/metro-detroiters-and-local-muslims-react-to-death-of-osama-bin-laden)

So, please point to some actual evidence of this happening, to enlighten someone who actually drove through the place on that day, and observed plenty of somber Muslims firsthand? Is this when "one of the largest Muslim communities was dancing in the streets" gets backpedaled down to "well this one neighbor of theirs was seen through their living room window dancing...so that's why there's no evidence..."

That's what happens when things are made up - you sometimes run into people that were actually there and know what they're talking about.

• Simon
    Simon
    Even if there if there is 0.01% potential terrorists from 1 million illegally crossing refugees, you have 1000 trained men within EU borders.

You're an order of magnitude out ...

0.01% of 1,000,000 is 100, not 1,000

1,000 is 0.1% (one tenth of one percent)

The list is endless, and the excuses just won't wash any more. When such trivial nonsense sets people off into incredible fits of violence and murder, I can safely say it not our fault at all.

It really should put to rest this endless accommodating of Islamic sensitivities. There is simply no point trying not to offend people who seek offence at any and all aspects of normal life.

They live in our world. In case anyone hasn't noticed, no one wants to live in theirs - it's a shit hole.

• scary21
    scary21

I don't recall the side street she lived on but it was off Warren between Greenfield and Wyoming.

Perhaps there was a block party on the girls street. I know she was disturbed by it.

I never said all the people in the whole city were partying.. Sorry if my post sounded like that.

My point is there are some people that would never say it to your face but they do not approve of the western way of life and do not like us.

( On a side note) One of the funnest days was cruising down the Rouge River, stopping at Henry Ford mansion, then crossing the x-way to have martinis at Fridays at Fairlane. crazy times..lol

Sherry

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit