Serious Terrorist Attacks in PARIS, FRANCE

by nicolaou 325 Replies latest members politics

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein
    I think its critically important to separate and define who are peaceful abiding secular Muslims and those who are actively violent extreme Muslims.

In many countries around the world there are peaceful moderate Muslims, France for example is said to have 5 million Muslims living there, the overwhelming majority are peaceful moderates, who were disgusted by the recent attacks in Paris and elsewhere.

The reason that have been quiet in view of these attacks is that they fear for their own personal safety and well being. Its not because they approve or support these acts of violence.

Let be realized that yes the Islamic religion/teachings has violence ingrained in it toward non-believers but its the group of people who are enacting from those teachings that is the cause for concern. Identifying the entire religious faith with one brush stroke is a failer unto itself
  • username
    username

I guess you might also think that gay, Muslim homosexuals might also be a threat if we provided sanctuary- pathetic assertion. My concern is that terrorists are coming over with genuine refugees.

My sense of perspective? HUH??? Did just read my reply wrong or something? did you not read my previous replies. Of course there will be a risk of so called extremists in the refugee crisis. So if this is the case, why did the governments not implement any checks and just let all these refugees in. If we as the man on the street thinks this I'm dam sure the governments would have thought there would be a risk to? Once again you cannot see the bigger picture. All this is all playing out to fit right into the government agenda, and that is to go to war with another sovereign state. We have absolutely no right to pillage other countries resources, yet we still do, this is the forth conflict we have had against the middle east ans ISIS has grown. Then Russia enters the conflict and has ISIS on the run. The Kurd's have took back their villages because of Russia and it's intervention. How could Russia have ISIS on retreat when their military budget is a fraction of the US? Don't you think the US and the UK benefited from having ISIS in place because it certainly looks that way to me.

Until the western world climbs down we will never have peace, Russia sits back and watches as we tare Russia and other nations to threads. Now tell me again, who are the aggressors here?

• Simon
    Simon

Username. I'm done with your conspiracy nonsense. Anymore and you're gone - if you don't like it, just think of it as Sharia law and you should be right on board. It's damn insulting to the families of people who have died for some asshole on the internet to try and make out that the people who did it are not really responsible and it's really a plot by their own government.

I used to live near large muslim communities. It was an open secret that they treated women and girls like crap and they seem to be awfully silent when it comes to ISIS and the like.

Who are the aggressors here? Islamism and the brain dead who follow it.

• bohm
    bohm

This is properly the best background article on ISIS:

http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2015/03/what-isis-really-wants/384980/

According to the article (which were written long before the attack in France and on the Russian plane) ISIS is composed of leader who believes their own bullshit and think if you stir up enough shit, you will eventually win because Allah. Just counting up to today ISIS have done their best to piss off:

• USA
    • Russia
    • France
    • Turkey
    • Saudi Arabia

This is not a winning strategy if you want to set up a state. Who do they believe they can buy weapons or supplies? What when they begin to run out of basic equipment to maintain infrastructure?

If they continue like this large-scale conventional bombing is going to be on the horizon; they won't be able to drive a tank or have a camp without it being spotted by a satellite and made into a hole in the ground.

I agree with Simon on page 1. If you want to go to ISIS and fight, you loose your citizenship and immediately become guilty of treason; I think it is awful people can travel to ISIS to commit crimes against humanity and return without repercussions. Similar laws should be in place for those promoting ISIS propaganda.

• Simon
    Simon

scotsman: Your graph of religious / non-religious terrorist attacks lacks essential context.

Who created it? What figures is it based on? If it's based on the typical "nothing to do with Islam" claims then it's absolute BS.

Someone drawing a pretty graph doesn't alter the truth. Everyone knows who and what is behind 99% of terrorism that is happening in the current era,

If your graph was anywhere close to accurate then we would almost certainly be wrong whenever something happens and we correctly call it as Islamic terrorism. How can we be so right, so often? You know why ...

• bohm
    bohm

The graph the scotsman showed a few pages back absolutely rings true! For every major terrorism act carried out by Muslims in Europe, I can easily think of 10 acts of similar magnitude carried out by non-muslims.

Like you had the Madrid train bombing and.. wait...

I mean you had the London subway bombings and then ... ehm...

Or the charlie Hebdo attacks and 10 other attacks on newspapers like ... uhm..

Anyway, my point is there was Thomas Breivik in Norway, and about hundred large attacks the evil western gubermints must be hiding in order to distort the real truth, that Muslims are not carrying out the majority of terrorist attacks against the western world today.

It's just common sense!

• username
    username

Simon there are 1.6 billion Muslims spread over a vast area in the world. Are you saying all these Muslims are potential extremist terrorists? If that's the case then we should have said good by to our planet a long time ago!

As I stated there are many different factions of Islam and many different cultures such as Indonesia, the Philippines, Bosnia, and dare I say it, even in the UK. your comments are lumping them all together in one big melting pot Not all believe in chopping hands off, not all believe in beheading, not all believe in stoning women. Although we are told do believe this is what happens all over the middle east. Well I have it on good knowledge there are even some counties in the middle east that are still Islam but do nothing that we are told on a daily basis by our propagandist media! I posted a video earlier, I would like you to watch this. This video shows what is really happening over in the middle east when BBC reporters go over to report more lies. This report never made it to the mainstream media. Why? because it expose our media to be liars. The BBC reporter literally gets owned by a average Syrian on the ground!

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

ISIS will never succeed in sustaining itself and control over those territories they've taken over by its use of violence and genocide, it may have worked 1400 years ago when the Quran was written but its not going to work in this day and age.

• Simon
    Simon
    Are you saying all these Muslims are potential extremist terrorists? If that's the case then we should have said good by to our planet a long time ago!

Everyone on the planet is a potential "something". It all comes down to likelihood.

Why is it that no one thinks some Amish woman is at all likely to strap a bomb to her waist and blow people up at a farmers market?

Why is it that people are not really surprised if they hear than a Muslim woman has done it?

Hmmmn, what could it be. What could be the common thread that ties all these Islamic terrorism acts together. If only we could figure that out ... It's such a mystery! (not)

Here's the only conspiracy you need to think about: why are some so intent on always covering up the Islamic part of the terrorism?

Now most muslims are not terrorists but the religion does supply the fertile ground that they are able to draw a continuous supply of followers from. Why is it that so many muslims from all over the world, from different countries, are drawn to fight for ISIS? Again, what could the only thing they have in common possibly be?

The blinding truth that can't be spoken - Islamic terrorism is something to do with Islam?

Delude yourself and deny things all you want. It doesn't alter reality.

Actually, no, don't deny things all you want. I don't want to hear it. I made it very clear early on this topic. Any more of this crap and you are gone:

Let me make this VERY clear: we will not tolerate any apologetics for Islamism on this site. Take that shite elsewhere.
  • bohm
    bohm

I would strongly recommend anyone who want to know more about ISIS to read their own propaganda magazine, Dabiq. Dabiq is a bit like the ISIS version of The Watchtower magazine and portrays ISIS from what ISIS considers their *best* and most attractive side and anyone who wish to join ISIS is presumably doing so because they are attracted to what they read in that magazine.

Front to back, Dabiq is full of praise to crimes against humanity, calls for extermination and war and celebration of beheadings of civilians, slave-holding and every bad thing the western media has ever said about ISIS. It is simply delusional to say the Quran-inspired crimes ISIS is guilty of is a Western invention as they proudly write about it themselves as one of their major selling points.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit