Serious Terrorist Attacks in PARIS, FRANCE

by nicolaou 325 Replies latest members politics

• kaik
    kaik
    I am reading on European morning news, that there is a mass shooting in Paris again.
  • nicolaou
    nicolaou

From what I can gather kaik, it's not a mass shooting but an armed police raid. It looks like two individuals connected to Friday's attacks have been killed.

Good. A strong police force with a shoot-to-kill policy and a strong military with unambiguous objectives won't solve the problem alone but it's undeniable that force is necessary.

In the UK, Corbyn is looking more and more like the wrong man at the wrong time.

• Mephis
    Mephis

Yeah, watching a live stream. Various reports, but supposedly (according to decent French press eg AFP) the mastermind of the attack may not be in Syria but may be in the flat with the bloke they've been searching for plus one other. There's some reports a female suicide bomber was there too. So far a couple of French policemen have been injured, but not seriously.

Lot of shooting, and a fair amount of explosions too.

• kaik
    kaik
    Will see what the news will bring later on. It suppose to be clean up operation against the Friday terrorists, but the news site does not report much except a lot of gunfire and injured police officers.
  • LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

The result of the dawn raid is good news (relatively speaking).

Apparently, the wife of one of the terrorists blew herself up but killed only a police dog, another jihadi was shot dead (good job) and a further seven were arrested (also good). Life without parole should do the trick.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3323196/Shooting-breaks-Paris-suburb-anti-terrorist-operation.html

• Billyblobber
    Billyblobber
    I don't recall the side street she lived on but it was off Warren between Greenfield and Wyoming.
    Perhaps there was a block party on the girls street. I know she was disturbed by it.
    I never said all the people in the whole city were partying.. Sorry if my post sounded like that.
    My point is there are some people that would never say it to your face but they do not approve of the western way of life and do not like us.
    ( On a side note) One of the funnest days was cruising down the Rouge River, stopping at Henry Ford mansion, then crossing the x-way to have martinis at Fridays at Fairlane. crazy times..lol
    Sherry

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit