Serious Terrorist Attacks in PARIS, FRANCE

by nicolaou 325 Replies latest members politics

• scotsman
    scotsman

Stop trying to muddy the waters.

at last, thank you. Words matter and I hope Uni helps you to realise this.

Look, Scotsman, my post about not allowing all Muslims that go to ISIS territory, back into the UK was about dumb jihadis and dumb jihadi bitches, ok?

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk
    I knew gay Muslims
    Yeah, course you did. Eyes roll
  • dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee
    Most on this forum are fully aware of how manipulation and brainwashing can and does make cult members do things that are contrary to human nature. I think it would be enlightening to get a glimpse into the cult mentality of ISIS. They've got a hold on these people. Just like the WT, the Nazis, Jim Jones, and all the rest. How do they do it? It is more than the religion. I've read the Koran, but I didn't find it any more offensive than parts of the Old Testament. It's a cult.
  • username
    username
    Losing because your trying to generalize one group of people and bunch them all together. As I said watch that video I have posted and all will be miraculously revealed to you. And yes It could be deemed as racist as you're lumped one religion into the middle east when there are many other countries (including white skinned people) who practice Islam, also your remarks on gay men was also generalized. Not all gay men walk about like Mr Humphrey shouting "I'm free!"
  • username
  • LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

@Scotsman

I don't think I've generalized on this thread. I've been against radical Islam and Islamic terrorists, nothing else.

your response to the acts of terror, turning it into a war against Muslims - I've done no such thing.

The only point I made that could possibly be interpreted as generalization is regarding all Muslims that travel to ISIS territory as a potential threat. I also explained that this is understandable during times of war.

I guess you might also think that gay, Muslim homosexuals might also be a threat if we provided sanctuary - pathetic assertion. My concern is that terrorists are coming over with genuine refugees.

Thanks for telling me what my priorities should be - sorry, but someone needs to. Your sense of perspective is totally f**ked up.

• username
    username

fleaman uk So your saying I didn't? Wow another one who obviously thinks being gay is only reserved for the master race of white people. Believe me, It doesn't matter what race you are, no one can choose their genetic make up can they? This is like saying. You knew gay JW's? Of course you did Rolleyes!

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Then three days ago America releases a statement saying they are 99.9% sure ISIS shot down the plane. How can they know this when they have absolutely no involvement in the investigation? See my point here, the media is lying because they are controlled by the government.

username now your making inaccurate stories on your own. The media in the US is not controlled by the government there !

What they did say it looks like a bomb brought down the plane, they did not come right and say it looks like ISIL shot the plane down from the ground.

...... and let it be realized that open free journalism can be inaccurate at times toward information or events for many times the information comes from other secondary outside sources.

Username you seem to be biased toward Muslims , are you a practicing Muslim ?

• Simon
    Simon
    Have we we not learned anything? War only causes death and destruction, it NEVER solves anything, in fact, as we are seeing now, it makes things far worse! - username

I believe War solved the problem of Nazism and their ethnic cleansing.

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

Sorry Username, you are making out that its normal in Muslim communities to be gay. It isn't and you know it.

Are you anti-white per chance?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit