Serious Terrorist Attacks in PARIS, FRANCE

by nicolaou 325 Replies latest members politics

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

This is horrific! Is God busy helping a plumber find a leak so that he will start studying with Jws?

SMH :(

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

Just saw this on the evening news. Really worried about those hundred hostages. It could be a long night.

So, so horrible.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Why are these extremists so focused on Paris ?

• username
    username
    Although this is so desperately sad for the innocent victims who perished needlessly tonight I cannot help but think this is going to be used to serve the political agenda on the Middle East. This has been predicted for a while now. Is this "the big one" that has been rumoured for a while now?
  • Simon
    Simon

Lots of talk about people returning from fighting with ISIS.

I think it's high time that anyone travelling to Iraq or Syria to fight has their citizenship revoked.

If you want to go there, then you get to live there. You don't come back.

I don't understand why people are allowed to come back and the government just tries to monitor them. That's always going to be playing catch-up.

Time for governments to get tougher - we're fighting a new enemy that wants to watch the world burn. They don't deserve to enjoy the usual process of law that applies to normal citizens. This is beyond criminality.

There's a holy war going on whether you want t acknowledge it or not, you're going to have to fight it. Time to take the gloves off.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

The world needs a plan to wipe out these fools. This type of praise God, woke me up in regards to

religion. They are doing the same things as recorded in the OT....

• DarioKehl
    DarioKehl
    Fuck islam
  • truthseeker100
    truthseeker100
    Mes Condoléances aux gens de la France pour le Meurtre d'aujourd'hui
  • username
    username

Ok calm down everyone. You've just been served on a plate to the government. Anyone who believes this is anything to do with Islam need to look at who funded these "Islamic extremists" in the first place.

That would be the US along with the UK! This by the way is on record too! We need to be very careful in dishing out blame. Do we know it's Islamic Extremists? No news outlet has apportioned blame yet, although there will be such outlets like Sky News along with its bigger sister Fox News will not be long in speculating! I hate it when big attacks happen like this because we automatically go into drone mode because we have been conditioned to think it is whoever the news propaganda says it is.

How many times have we heard the word "terrorist" since 9/11? It's been repeated on a daily basis. Another "Islamic extremists," every day and now Russia and Syria.

Don't be surprised if these so called terrorists are maybe from the Syria region. Yet another excuse for us to invade a country we don't even belong in!

• truthseeker100
    truthseeker100

Don't necessarily blame Islam just a nut or two.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_L%C3%A9pine

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit