Serious Terrorist Attacks in PARIS, FRANCE

by nicolaou 325 Replies latest members politics

• username
    username

And we only have to look at Russia. They have ISIS on the run in Syria, they have done far more in a month that US and the UK have done since the start of this stupid senseless war on terrorism, There are many Muslims in Britain who have lived here since the industrial revolution, In fact most of the little stores in Britain are owned by such people who are Muslims. Do they go around systematically poising their stock to get back at the average white guy? Were would we be without these little shops that stay open all hours, this before the advent of the big superstores staying open 24 hours! These little shops are open on day that have other shops closed such as Christmas day.

Islam is archaic but not everyone is an extremist are they? Most are average hard working people who would do things we would never do. How many little corner shops were open to late when owned by the UK citizen? There is far to much hatred against people who follow this religion. Look past the religion and see the person and you will see they are normal people like you and I.

• scotsman
  • username
    username

Can't we see where this is heading? Just next week I think we in Scotland have our first of many refugees flying into Glasgow. How do we think the reception will be for them? Going buy the hatred on here not very good. Most of these refugees are fleeing Syria because their country is being bombed by our forces on a daily basis. The governments are not doing this for humanitarian reasons. They are doing this to fulfill their own agenda and Paris proves that by the comments I have read here.

Next week, the bombing starts in Syria officially, the week after, The snooping bill in Britain gets passed, there is already talk of marshal law in France, the PPI bill is passed in the US congress. Next year Iran is bombed by Us and British forces. See where this all goes. Whilst you all say that the governments need to clamp down, we lose more and more of our liberty too. Actually, such forums like this may be forced to close down too as it will be classed as speaking against a corporation.

More and more people are using Tor networks, not because of paranoia, because they believe in privacy and feedom in their own homes!

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Radical Islam is another phrase created by the CIA - no, it's not.

If you have any doubt as to what radical Islam is, just search using google images. Or read today's papaers about the France massacre.

• username
    username

In America your 9 times more likely to be killed by the police than be involved in a terrorist attack. And all the while they are militarizing the american police.

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2015/03/youre-55-times-likely-killed-police-officer-terrorist.html

• minimus
    minimus
    VI read through three pages of this thread. Username , I hope you understand that your defense for Islam is ridiculous! And moronic.
  • LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Because it it was a simplistic generalisation that all Muslims travelling to ISIS controlled areas become a threat - yes, they are. They subscribe to a violent interpretation of Islamic scripture. They willing go there, knowing all about the beheading of Alan Henning and the burning alive of Muath al-Kasabeh. I'd say it's reasonable to regard all who go to ISIS territory as a threat.

None of the above is a defense of the horror on the streets of Paris but it is a criticism of the inevitable simplistic, knee jerk, responses advocated - instead of merely criticizing the responses on this forum, perhaps you'd like to offer your own solutions. Just a thought.

• minimus
    minimus

I would love to hear the adherents of Islam come out in unison and tell the world how disgusted they are by these atrocities.

Typically....dead silence. Hmmmm,,

• username
    username

Mainstream media again. Are papers going to tell the gospel truth? If so i'm sure you believed there was a London bus on the moon! Google images? huh??? why would google images show one who created the phrase Islamic extremist? How many times have we hear this phrased used? daily, where from? the mainstream media and our governments.

Remember what the watchtower so loved to say and council us on. Repetition for emphasis. At first the brain will tell us that there is something not quite right, but keep on repeating the same phrase and the brain begins to rationalize this phrase, eventually the brain will make us believe this is true!

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

There is far to much hatred against people who follow this religion

Er, I don't think so. How many Muslims are being raped, shot and beheaded by BNP and EDL savages?

Your sense of perspective is way off, I'm afraid.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit