Serious Terrorist Attacks in PARIS, FRANCE

by nicolaou 325 Replies latest members politics

• Driving Force
    Driving Force

There is at least one person on this thread that consider themselves to be some kind of "John Conner".

Scaremongering and classifying all refugees as terrorists, that needs to stop.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Ok, I haven't read all posts here and I'm just catching up on this sad news. My condolences to all the families and friends of the victims.

I really think all Western leaders should adopt Vladimir Putin's attitude, if not strategy. It seems he's the only leader that truly understands the salafi-jihadi threat. Surely, now, at long last, the gloves must come off re. Islamic terrorism.

All Muslims who travel to IS territory must never be allowed back - including women and children. Media such as twitter and others must act faster and more efficiently to close down terrorist accounts/sympathizer's accounts and pass on details to the authorities. Freedom of speech obviously doesn't stretch to promoting/sympathizing with terrorism.

Talk of containing terrorism must be abandoned, in favour of wiping out terrorism. The West has the military hardware and technology but, so far, not the will. This must change. And yes, to all you bleeding heart liberals this means killing terrorists. Not nice, but it must be done.

@username - you must really do more research on ISIS. The American equipment they have came from looting the Iraqi army and other terrorists. The US may have funded them to some degree at one time, along with Saudi and Turkey.

However, most of ISIS's money comes from the Iraqi banks it looted, plus selling oil in territory that it won from the Syrian/Iraqi governments.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

driving force thats about what we are getting in London, but nos will go up as many are critical.

They shouted btw "this is for Syria"

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Loveunihatexams You are right about the oil, but whobuys it???We in the west have a history of dealing with criminal governments on the international markets like Mugabe & others who get to rule their people by force & steal their countries wealth from the people.

Yes we condemn them but then allow our businesses to BUY from them!

As to arming them again you are right but we have attempted in the past to arm "the good"guys, except we've now learnt there are no good guys in Syria.

However, my heart does bleed for the victims AND the 25 yr old dead forever perps who are mislead by BS desert sand god religon AGAIN.

FOR LURKERS

The witnesses will condemn this but their god is planning to do this MILLIONS of times over.

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk
    Please brush up on your history, If I remember correctly ISIS had nothing to do with 9/11, this was the sole work of one man and his minions who eventually became the Taliban. Oh but they did find a completely undamaged passport belonging to one of the terrorists, a passport made out of fireproof paper apparently. And obviously building 7 had to be demolished because it was so far away from the twin towers that it was damaged beyond repair! Do you see why I ask questions now? There are to many unanswered questions.

Ah, a conspiracy nutter. Also, I think you will find the Tailban were around long before 9/11. Brush up on your own history and make it quick if I was you. Enjoy having a "laugh" with the lovely, friendly muzzy women.

Religion of peace? Fuck them.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

You are right about the oil, but whobuys it??? - from what I've read, Turkey, other Syrian rebel groups, and, incredibly, Assad.

we've now learnt there are no good guys in Syria - this is correct, but some bad guys want to make the entire earth a caliphate, others just want to play dictator. I'm sure you know which is which.

my heart does bleed for the victims AND the 25 yr old dead forever perps who are mislead by BS desert sand god religon AGAIN - agree, this is the most important point.

FOR LURKERS

The witnesses will condemn this but their god is planning to do this MILLIONS of times over - another good point.

I'd just like to add that we must never lose sight of who's responsible for jihadi nutters like ISIS & JN: it's the jihadis themselves. Sure, incompetent Western foreign policy deserves criticism, doesn't help, and allowed a vacuum for terrorism to fill, but we must never deny agency. Iraqi and Syrian Sunnis could have started a secular state, like the Kurds. Instead, they went the other way and started massacring Yazidis and Christians in their 'Caliphate'. Let's not forget that.

• scotsman
    scotsman

All Muslims who travel to IS territory must never be allowed back - including women and children.

even journalists? And how do you identify a Muslim?

• username
    username

cofty Wow I do believe this is a gullible comment you made, Thanks for cherry picking my comment by the way. Self loathing is someone who has no empathy for innocent lives DOH!!!

How can I self loath, Self loath IE selfish = no empathy only thinking of yourself. I am thinking of others so I find it impossible to take your comment seriously. Perhaps you need to look at yourself before making rather silly insinuations!

By the way, did you know "conspiracy theory" was a phrase created by the CIA? Why? because it puts a negative label on someone who actually thinks out the box. Critical thinking I think they call it. Don;t start insinuating things when you have absolutely no foundation to use as evidence, it shows the stage of intelligence of one when using such things as a weapon to somehow try to look good and popular so everyone gives you likes! As has been demonstrated on here, I am my own person, I don't give a shit how many people dislike my comments, it's not going to stop me from actually seeing what is going on.

Oh and another thing, I knew way before the mainstream media that Syria would somehow be linked to this bombing as is now being speculated. Our government wants Assad out and they will do anything to remove him. Assad has a bloody great big pipeline that the western world want's, Assad refuses to share it, which as his country is a sovereign state he has every right to refuse. The only reason we are going to start this war is for one reason, to pillage Assad's resources, he refuses to share his resources because he he knows that the western world will decimate his country in the process. Once the western world has decimated his country, they will leave it in turmoil. As has been demonstrated by the other three middle eastern counties that are still in conflict!

• username
    username

Self-hatred (also called self-loathing) refers to an extreme dislike or hatred of oneself, or being angry at or even prejudiced against oneself. The term is also used to designate a dislike or hatred of a group, family,social class, or stereotype to which one belongs and/or has. For instance, "ethnic self-hatred" is the extreme dislike of one's ethnic group or cultural classification. It may be associated with aspects of autophobia.

The term "self-hatred" is used infrequently by psychologists and psychiatrists, who would usually describe people who hate themselves as "persons with low self-esteem".[citation needed] Self-hatred and shame are important factors in some or many mental disorders, especially disorders that involve a perceived defect of oneself (e.g. body dysmorphic disorder). Self-hatred is also a symptom of many personality disorders, including borderline personality disorder,[1] as well as depression. It can also be linked to guilt for someone's own actions that they view as wrongful, e.g. survivor guilt.[citation needed]

For those who are unfamiliar with self loathing here is the explanation, So Cofty, what do you have to say now?

• username
    username
    So we all left one religion only to fall into cult of hatred against a race of people who just happen to be Muslim. Muslims even fight other Muslims, did you know that? My god the hatred on here absolutely stinks. Fuck me. I thought we were better than this as we all came out of a cult that funny enough hated the world!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit