It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• vienne
    vienne

I think our discussion drifts off into the irrelevant, even into hints of stalking and doxing. That's not the best path forward. But I think this discussion has helped tank Evans' following on Patreon. That's deliciously good. He finds new patrons, but they do not counter balance those dropping him.

This would be more effective if we continued to focus on Lloyd's behaviors. Point them out, show the moral issues, discuss the financial issues, point to his behaviors toward others. We do that here, and drifting from that lowers our effectiveness.

• Ron.W.
    Ron.W.

I have a very close friend who had to contact Mark for some advice on a very difficult and emotive matter.

My friend said Mark was extremely helpful, understanding and offered good advice.

Mark has publicly removed himself from Lloyd's association, which i was really hoping he would do.

Although even that doesn't seem to made much difference to Lloyd's overbearing and non apologetic attitude.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

This is my 2 cents about M.O'Donnell .1: pretty sure is what they call a Thinking Introvert, you can Google it ,for yourself, so that is why sometime he can seem to be rude , especially if somebody say something that for him ,is not logical. 2: JLE is afraid of Mark. I witness that many time on JLE YT channel , (and secretely loved it too) The perfect exemple of that , during the world lockdown,2020, Lloyd would have those stupid youtube Last Days livestreams,I would watch the Saterday one , they would play a quiz ,and many time Mark would have enough ,he would make fun of lloyd question , ignore them ect ,Lloyd would be Livid in one of them lloyd was so mad at mark is face was so red i was surprise he didn't have a heart attack on camera!, but he never said anything to Mark. I would be very surprise if after the show ,Lloyd said something to Mark even , and if he did Holy Moly , My money is on Mark! :joy:

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Oh i forgot too , Mark is Irish!( or scotthis) :joy: I'm french , Oh trust me he would not have bullied and yell at me for an hours like he did to that poor louise! for fun,if you want...

https://youtu.be/J_9X8PVlfBE

• lloydevansparody
    lloydevansparody

Mark is not the issue here. He may not have been the wise man we thought he was but hey many of us did the same. I engaged Mark on Twitter and he said sorry. Publicly. If he was insincere I don't know. But I'd like to think he was sincere.

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend"

Lankester

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Toblerone5 🤣I'm dead Th ...TH....THHHHH

KEEP HIS NAME OUTTA YOUR MOUTH!! D : <

in other news for whatever reason his tweet above really really sounds weird. Everything he says sounds weird but for whatever reason that one in perticular...

• Chinapomo
    Chinapomo

That's because Lloyd is the embodiment of the word CRINGE

• vienne
    vienne

Beth Sarim Vienne, I just wanted to message you about obtaining a copy of the above material. How and where it is.

Try Amazon, B and N, books.google.com, abe.com or even ebay.

There is a scanned version on books.google.com

• pr0ner
    pr0ner
    I get lawyers sometimes can get bamboozled by their clients but at this point Lloyd's lawyer has to know the score. This is where I do think public pressure in a non harassment way is a good thing. Law firms who knowingly persue bad cases in an effort to shut up dissant should have to suffer the PR consequences of thier actions. In this case it gets tough cause they operate in Croatia so likely the PR from people in other countries doesn't bother them. What's funny is from all angles Lloyd looks like a fool. His legal council is laughing all theway to the bank.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit