It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Reservations
    Reservations

I’m with K&M on this one.

if your a public figure like Lloyd is, publicly critiquing everything WT says and does, you better make sure you are squeaky clean yourself.

People have a right to know where their donations are going, obviously not to his “activism” work. Unless activism includes sleeping with hookers.

It’s not even the fact it was a one off mistake, he’s been doing it for years. Poor wife and kids.

Yeah, the statement might stink of Hatred, but is that a forbidden feeling or something?

• Newly Enlightened
  • Reservations
    Reservations

We’re all allowed to hate the WT for their Hypocrisy, but not when an individual is equally as Hypocritical?

I hate the WT organisation as much as Lloyd Evans now, for both the same reason.

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

Now will come the video of him crying the victim and telling everyone to leave him & his family alone. While he will drive to the local massage parlor in his BMW

• Simon
    Simon

I'm confused - the legal rep of a website is posting things on other websites about someone who writes for their website, but doesn't put that announcement on their own website? Do we know that person is actually in that position?

Surely if they do have proof of something that would be the first thing to do: put it on your own website and announce that you have severed ties with him.

I have zero information about what may or may not be true, I wouldn't be surprised by anything and thought there was more behind his recent video, but what I've seen here does not meet the criteria of being "proof". Claiming you have proof of something in a video is an accusation, it's not evidence.

UPDATE: He's confirmed the source and the content. She was the legal rep for the JW Watch website and advised him to come off social media. Instead he ignored her advice so she understandably chose to resign, as did the producer.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Definitely gossip which no one needs to read or know about. I say take this down pronto

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

Nothing wrong with seeing prostitutes if that's your thing. Non of our business either. Now, if they're minors (which is a very serious accusation) you need to provide evidence. Otherwise its just another crazy apostate ranting online. And we're trying to move away from that image JWs have of us.

• Simon
    Simon
    Nothing wrong with seeing prostitutes if that's your thing

I disagree. People are not doing that as a great career or life choice. It's because they have been mistreated or abused and people have taken advantage of them.

The real-world isn't like a "Pretty Woman" movie.

• Simon
    Simon
    Now will come the video of him crying the victim and telling everyone to leave him & his family alone.

He's broadcasting his victimhood status as I type.

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor
    I disagree. People are not doing that as a greta career choice. It's because they have been mistreated or abused and people have taken advantage of them.
    The real-world isn't like a "Pretty Woman" movie.

Not all prostitutes are forced into it. Some indeed go into it willingly and even plan it out for a set term. I know several personally.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit