It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    KimS honestly think tibor resigned. I absolutely do not believe that lloyd would fire Tibor unless Tibor expressed an opinion that lloyd took offense to.

Yup. That "mutually agreed" bit sounds like Tibor walked. I think it's likely Lloyd saw his high patron numbers as unsustainable so told Tibor he'd need to take a pay cut. Since Lloyd - as employer - had agreed to pay Tibor a given amount Tibor probably felt that Lloyd should honour that. Also like any business owner who eff's up he should take the pay cut when times aren't so good since he makes the profits when they are.

Maybe something in the above convo scenario Lloyd took offense to perhaps ??

• JWBeliefsDiscussed
    JWBeliefsDiscussed

https://youtu.be/AVYxrFXXevA

Tibor leaves the Sinking Rat, The Lloyd Evans Scandal, The Aftermath, Three become One,

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    I honestly think tibor resigned

I think so too. As Lloyd said, the begging campaign was only a spike, and there were probably earlier conversations about Tibor reaping some of the benefit. Then Lloyd started losing patrons again and dropped below 620 - his claimed number that he said needed to keep Tibor employed. He probably told him he dropped below 620 again and really couldn’t afford him in order to cut off requests for a raise.

I think it's likely Lloyd saw his high patron numbers as unsustainable so told Tibor he'd need to take a pay cut.

I also think this is true. Tibor saw the spike and how much money Lloyd personally pocketed. Then it came down again and he came to the conclusion that this wasn’t a stable job and Lloyd was never going to give him any significant raise.

He also said he’s now “just one” and it’s curious he never mentioned Dijana is no longer an employee. Somehow I don’t think this is “mutual”, otherwise he would have been bringing up her losing her job as a real tragedy as he did before. I wonder what she thinks about Ipsilon being dissolved since she is a director and representative of the company. I’d expect a payout. Only way to get what’s truly her cut is through divorce court. If she lets him dissolve this and go solo and there is no divorce petition filed, she’s letting him skip with what is lawfully hers and her children’s assets.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

"Future" - A Haiku by Lloyd Evans

My platform burning
    Virtuous patrons, goodbye
    Defamed by the truth

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Regarding his explanation of what happened in Thailand, let’s remember this:

He cheated on his wife when he dated a sex worker.

He then cheated on his wife and the sex worker he was dating with the on-sex worker woman/girl/ladyboy who was sitting on his lap in the pic.

Finally, he cheated on his wife, the sex worker he was dating, & the non-sex worker on his lap with other sex workers.

He can’t keep his story straight. He’s like the mafia adjacent guy in the mob movie who thinks he’s being a wise guy with the cops but is instead providing them clues.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

He keeps complaining that people have called him a criminal, but didn’t he stay in his Livestream that he visits prostitutes every couple of months in a country where prostitution is illegal. Has he ever clarified how he can avoid being a criminal while breaking the law in the country where he lives? If you’re reading this LE, and since you’re in the mood for talking, maybe you can explain this.

It’s really odd that it didn’t appear to be a concern for him when he was filing his spurious allegations against others that his own confession of criminality might not come back on him.

Dijana needs to get lawyered up, if she hasn’t already, because LE clearly intends to keep all the proceeds himself.

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972
    Dijana needs to get lawyered up.

I suspect Lloyd hasn't thought this one through. Dijana is a native Croatian, but Lloyd is not, who do you think the courts are going to favor most? Slavic countries do not take kindly to foreigners taking advantage of their own. Lloyd needs to get the hell out of dodge or he might find he is on the receiving end of something he can very easily lose control of.

The best thing you could do is move to Thailand, as you may have a problem setting foot in the UK again. Or find a remote island somewhere.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

If Tibor is a disgruntled worker, and decides to go live with what happened. This could be the thing that sinks Lloyd. If it was a toss up between the end of L.E or the end of WT. I think I’d choose LE.

It’s a real shame really, as his online work and research has been nothing but first class. I’ve been watching him ever since he started, and he was very instrumental in my decision to leave. It’s just a shame that his off screen antics have are now the thing that has tarnished his online presence. Such a shame really.

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

WTF is this? I watched the whole video and he showed nothing copyrighted but just gave his opinion. It was just him sitting there on his patio, unless I missed something? Maybe on the basis of his title card? That's really stretching for things Lloyd, you put up all sorts of stuff from WT all the time and claim fair use (as you should) but someone uses your title card and you claim copyright? Fucking whiny baby. All that does is motivate people to call out your bullshit all the more.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

I didn’t even get to see the video ….

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit