It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Simon
    Simon

It's very advanced, the software turns every pixel of your screen into a miniature camera, sensing slight fluctuations in the quantum field to pick up a shadow of your appearance. This is then augmented at the server-side using artificial intelligent guesswork to re-create your image.

Warning: it can also suck up a little of your soul or life-force, but the benefit to me is that I gain immortality. So not all bad. Well, for me anyways ...

• Simon
    Simon
    Anything current or all back when he was an active participant on here?

Mostly from when he was on the site (all the AAWA crap) but some still a few years after he left.

He literally wanted comments that were negative about his videos to be removed.

And by "negative" I mean anything that wasn't outright praising him 'cause he's such a precious little petal and is so very easily hurt.

That's why I ended up typically removing his videos from the site - I didn't want to be sending him any traffic or directing people to him in any way esp. if he was going to complain that people could share their views.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH
    but there's some damaged individuals on there

Now there is a take that aged rather poorly.

• Vintage
    Vintage
    “It's very advanced, the software turns every pixel of your screen into a miniature camera,...”

Thank you so much for that detailed and trustworthy explanation, Simon. I laughed out loud all the way through reading it, and even now am left with little tears of laughter in my eyes.

• vienne
    vienne

Simon,

Must one touch their forehead to the monitor for that to work, or will it work from say, two feet away?

Annie

• vienne
    vienne

I see his patreon supporters falling, but why in the world is his twitter following growing? Because we all like watching cartoons?

• lloydevansparody
    lloydevansparody
    I see his patreon supporters falling, but why in the world is his twitter following growing? Because we all like watching cartoons?

I disagree

• vienne
    vienne

Ah, I see. But he still has 13 K followers. They do not support him financially, apparently, but 13K? Why?

• Simon
    Simon
    Must one touch their forehead to the monitor for that to work, or will it work from say, two feet away?

It will work from a distance, but if you touch your forehead and the monitor, you'll possibly improve the resolution - especially if you place a slice of ham in between. The exact science behind it is difficult to explain.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Because we like watching train wrecks.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit