It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

Its ok, I will send Kim Brooks a facebook message and she can confirm my ID for you. Regards Kim

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

No one has asked me about what divorce, but this has been the case since around the time that Lloyd went to Thailand.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

Or anyone can message me on Twitter and Facebook and I will confirm......

• Simon
    Simon

It's good to be cautious, especially as there are some idiots who like to play silly games.

I'll message Kim on Twitter to confirm ...

• Simon
    Simon

Confirmed, this is Kim ... or someone capable of also hacking Twitter (just want to keep the intrigue going, LOL)

• Listener
    Listener
    No one has asked me about what divorce, but this has been the case since around the time that Lloyd went to Thailand.

Really, I'm stunned. If you do read through this thread you will see that there has been a lot of concern about Dijanna (and the girls of course). We can only imagine the trauma that she has gone through and still going through. When you mentioned her 'breakdown' as you were talking to her, it was good to know that she finally had someone to listen.

What was the reason that Lloyd told you and Bob to look after her whilst he was galavanting? Did she have no one else to talk to?

When Lloyd was celebrating NYE he contacted you claiming that he was suicidal, what do you think brought this about?

• Chinapomo
    Chinapomo

Then you have my apologies Kim. Sorry for doubting you.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

I asked dijana whether she had anyone to talk to and she said no. I asked why she didn’t have any friends and her response to me was “I had a friend once but lloyd didn’t like her”. He asked us as Dijana didn’t have any support.

As regards the “suicidal thoughts” on NYE, I do not believe that he was suicidal, I think he was being dramatic. He did express to me in writing that he had no intention of taking any actions which he didn’t share publicly. He conveniently shared only small parts of our conversation.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

That’s ok Chinapomo, it’s happened plenty of times ….

• Chinapomo
    Chinapomo

I didn't know about the divorce. So you confirm that Lloyd and Diana are divorcing?

I have mixed feelings about Diana. Sometimes I'm really sorry for her, sometimes not so much. But if it's true they are divorcing then kudos to Diana

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit