It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Vintage
    Vintage

I didn't know that piece of Jim Jones/ Jonestown history, Las Malvinas son Argentinas. Thanks for the insightful comparison to how Kim Silvio is being maligned.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

@ Vienne, thanks

whewwwh, I didn't realize how fast and furious these posts come through on this thread. You're post can be burred fast trying to respond to someone.

amazing thread, lets' keep er going.. LOL!!

• Simon
    Simon

Toblerone - I don't think faking screenshots provides any benefit whatsoever. If something is intended to be a funny meme, it needs to be more obvious or clearly labelled as such. Doctored screenshots without commentary don't help anyone so I have removed them.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

Some friends on Twitter just taught me a new trick. Would you like to see how Lloyd's earnings have been looking lately? So he has lost 1/3 of his supporters and 1/2 of the money. I am not sure why the Earnings total doesn't change from the 3m chart to the ALL chart unless that is what he expects to make this month.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Sorry Simon won't happened again.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Here's a couple real tweets he made in 2012 about this forum

• Simon
    Simon

I have a ton of emails from him whining about various things, typically wanting people's posts removed. He really can't stand not to be in control.

Man, I was way too over-patient back then!

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

I have a ton of emails from him whining about various things, typically wanting people's posts removed. He really can't stand not to be in control.

Anything current or all back when he was an active participant on here?

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    I have a ton of emails from him whining about various things, typically wanting people's posts removed.

Must be from those "damaged individuals" he speaks about.

• Vintage
    Vintage

This is off the subject.... but I’m new to this forum. I want to know how the software on this forum knew what I look like. I mean, I registered, and then there was that avatar of me that looks exactly like me. How do they do that?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit