It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Just a fun fact about ,Naomi Campbell ,that most of you probably know already, she was raise JW...

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

LloydEvansParody posted on twitter that L.E. will have another JWwatch live on Norway, cause he need to have $$$ for Christmas toys and haircut for his kids...Also what will be more interesting will be able to see how many Governing body emojis we see in the chat room...That will tell us how many Youtube membership he got , so far I just saw one women posting one, on the youtube comment section.If my memory is good ,I think you get those on the davidsplainer $10 USD level...

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Forever AloneI thought that as well Simon. I was thoroughly shocked that she won this case. It does lend some credence to some of the JW's he is recording suing over it doesn't it? Or is this a case of a celebrity getting a different law outcome because of celebrity status?

She won the case because she was leaving a narcotics anonymous meeting.

There is absolutely an expectation of privacy in that case.

Usually in the UK you can record people in public legally. Having said that lots of people do street epistemology, but I think they mostly get permission. Exjws often record dubs and dont, mind you.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    I think the whole grooming/CSA allegations are a pointless rabbit hole to go down right now. Even if you could prove the emails are real (as in an actual email) it doesn't mean anything

Get ready for an unpopular opinion!!

Given the recent absurd video made by some woman with a fake voice claiming her Bethelite cousin told her Lloyd was an undercover Watchtower mole, it proves absolutely people are crazy and stupid enough to just make shit up. So it's entirely possible this character Marko was a fraud and therefore so were the emails. Why hasn't someone found him if he's her cousin-in-law? It's easy enough to check via births and deaths if she even has a married, female cousin, for starters.

Mind you we do know Dijana is wont to share his infidelities with people around her....photos, screenshots etc. That's definitely her "MO" & it's something a lot of women wouldn't do.

Anyway there's no point pontificating when we'll never know unless the victim came forward as someone said already.

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

"Just a fun fact about ,Naomi Campbell ,that most of you probably know already, she was raise JW..."

Funny you should say that. I follow two people on Youtube, one a comedian, and another an alternative news presenter. Both were raised as Jehovah's Witnesses. I only found this out after watching them for several months. One said she was raised a JW just yesterday. They're everywhere...EVERYWHERE! 😂

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

"She won the case because she was leaving a narcotics anonymous meeting."

She won the case because she is/was a massive celebrity and had highly powerful people behind her. Just as the Alec Baldwin case will disappear into the memory hole.

• ForeverAlone
    ForeverAlone
    Given the recent absurd video made by some woman with a fake voice claiming her Bethelite cousin told her Lloyd was an undercover Watchtower mole

Can you please provide the link to this video you mention? I would love to see that one!

• pr0ner
    pr0ner

Posted on twitter about this but Lloyd likely broke no laws with his recording of JWs. It's perfectly legal to video tape the public where there is no expectation of privacy i.e. a public sidewalk or train station. Furthermore, you can also record someone without their consent, and journalists are even more protected if you make those recordings public. As much as it may pain some on here he can easily make this claim. While I doubt any court in the UK would side with the JWs, why in the world would anyone here want that? As much as I dislike the man if a court sides with the JWs it would have a chilling effect not only on how legit journalists could report on JWs it would have a chilling effect on how anyone could report on a dangerous cult.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Kurt Metzger is a HILARIOUS ex-JW comedian, and even has a routine talking about growing up as one.

It's been known for a while that there are now probably more EX-JW's in the world than CURRENT MEMBERS.

So many people have been DF'd, DA'd, faded, born-in and then left, studied and left, etc......that it's become a real joke. What's funny is, that just like I can pinpoint if someone is/was a Mormon, I can also pinpoint JW's and ex-JW's. It's uncanny.

Aside: It was mentioned on ex-JW Reddit sub so I'll bring it up here as well. It'd be funny to have a Cedars Chia Pet. His head, with large nose and large neck-waddle. You spread the seeds on his head, all over his neck waddle, and even up his large snout. Then water. You can then decide how long to let his neck-beard grow.

lol

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

We know of several cases in the UK where someone crashing carts was arrested for harassment & facing criminal charges. There is one currently against Robert Skynner the JW's filed criminal charges & he is facing jail time

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit