I am leaving this hateful site. Good bye to my friends!

by macys 146 Replies latest members adult

• Hadriel
    Hadriel
    I don't always ban people but when I do it's 50 at a time - Simon
  • Simon
    Simon
    Some people might think so.

Some people think they are clever but the thing that the sad losers like you don't realize is that the forum keeps track of changes to posts so I can see what you originally wrote. My, aren't you "clever":

"This stupid, pathetic, loser evidently was a perfect JW, probably even an eldurr as shown by his arrogant mentally retarded way of dealing with anyone who doesn't kiss his sticking old hairy ashole!"

So it turns out we have another winner: 4 more duplicate accounts - gone! It's great to spring clean like this :D

• Simon
    Simon
    I don't always ban people but when I do it's 50 at a time - Simon

LOL

I don't get it - do they not realize that inflating the number makes them look worse and a much bigger obsessive jerk? (it was actually closer to 20)

I guess they think people will believe it's 50 completely different people ... sheesh

• talesin
    talesin
    Is Macy really BOTR in disguise, since it's been hinted he or she used different names here?

No. BOTR has no sock puppets, and she has not been here since her account was revoked. x

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

I have issues with Simon at times, but. . . I can avoid the few threads that he actually participates in. I don't know that he is racist or hateful.He is SOMETHINGs that I dont much like, but there is a lot to like, also. He is like a real person, :) If he was that awful, considering the lack of respect he has for (at least some of)my views, he could have long ago "disfellowshiped" me. He has not. I have seen very few disappearing posters and most were as a result of serious malfeasance. OTOH, I don't pay a lot of attention to all the drama's happening here.

Making a bunch of comments about his race, weight and manhood. . . were low down rude and not called for. I'm not sure why you repeated such things if you are so opposed to such maligning of others.

Good luck with your future in the WT. . . its not an easy path to take.

• steve2
    steve2

Please do not leave. This is a nice venue for opinions and venting.

Ignore the assholes, those are everywhere.😝

Why, Doubtfully Yours, you've revealed a side to yourself that I had not before realized existed. Very caring and realistic. Nice one

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

I need to say this. I am Muslim and while I have often gotten some grief for it (here and IRL), no one here has PM'd anything rude to me. You all have NO compunctions about telling me publicly and to my (metaphorical) face how you feel about it. Simon has never banned me for being a Muslim or for any perceived personality ills that he thinks are connected to that. I kind of thought he might at one point, as he clearly has his own opinions about such things.

I don't think that Simon kicks folks off just for disagreeing. Were that the case, there would be NO ONE of any actual religious persuasion on here. There are lots of us, and no matter my belief, whether I felt "respected" or not, most, including Simon, have dealt with me in a straightforward way, which I respect.

I also only thought that the only ones whose manhoods we could mock were the GB or ex's, but I guess that isn't the case-cause the OP is still here!

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter
    I live in Texas. Hillbilly and Redneck are terms of endearment. I think that's what they name their BEER.
  • Hadriel
    Hadriel

I think a couple of the guys are just frustrated. One in particular I don't think is a bad guy the more I've kinda watched him (handle has the name of an 80's sports coupe in it) I realize he's a decent chap.

The problem is that and it is very clear to me that this board has a limit, you have to keep it respectful. If you take a shot at someone and you do it in some satire that's cool too. We should be able to do that. Where I think it goes too far is when it gets a bit on the real and abusive side.

Now some may say that well I'm sorry it's rude but that's how I see it yada yada. However I've seen it for many years on boards (we used to call them bulletin boards back in the 80's) where you let that slide and then the next guy tops that and the next guy tops that. Before you know it you have a complete mess that I'm telling ya will be distasteful to many.

Even if @Simon let his personal opinion creep in here or there, hey it can happen to any of us, I think overall what I've seen is responsible. I don't want to pull rank here necessarily but I've been around forums far longer than most of you so I know when I see responsible moderation and when I don't. I'm sure my opinion comes with a measure of bias too, won't argue that but in general I have a large sample size to pull from and this forum is for all intents and purposes very fair.

Do what you will with that.

P.S. It's all fun and games until you're in the hot seat making these decisions and don't think for a sec when a mod is deleting/banning or whatever and the topic is close to him he doesn't think about it either. Not always so easy.

• SafeAtHome
    SafeAtHome
    Simon is British? Blimey!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit