CONGREGATION FLEECING RESULTS?

by The Searcher 111 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

There just seems to be an overall frustration in the last month over the month because of this new forced tithing arrangement. The next time your CO visits your congregations I am sure he will wrestle that amount over $5000 to the Borg.

• ?me?
    ?me?

less than a dollar(pound, euro, whatever) a pub? ours is like $13-15 per pub. our attendance is like 80 per meeting and we are giving 1100 a month.... but then again i think i pledged 290 myself, so it will be 290 short atleast

• blondie
    blondie

In the US the property deeds are still in the name of the non-profit set up by the congregation that holds the territory the KH sits on. If the parent non-profit the WTS dissolves that congregation, then the deeds are taken over by the parent non-profit which monitors it in the way any other non-profit in the US. Other countries might be different.

• sarahsmile
    sarahsmile

Wow calling people up for pledges! How would someone answer that phone call.

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

Last night a three minute resolution was presented. $45,000 lump sum and $500 per month disapeared from congregation funds. People have been killed for less.

“Lawyers can steal more money with a briefcase than a thousand men with guns and masks."

-Don Vito Corleone”
    Mario Puzo , The Godfather

• insidetheKH
    insidetheKH

overhere resolution also passed : Our congregation will transfer a one time donation of U$26,300 and a monthly donation of U$1145

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

From the comments above it seems obvious. Looks like the WBT$ are set to survive with all the money they're 'tithing'.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

I think one thing we can all be assured of is the Wt won't be on the losing. Trust me they have done their home work.

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

WOW! I guess my generous estimate was way too low. I said the average would be around $350 per month. thank you for sharing.

very interesting.

• KateWild
    KateWild

Do they get loans or gifts to build halls?-JWDaughter

WT are loansharks, they never gift money only lend it, if a cong cannot afford to pay a loan back then no new KH. There is a New everlasting loan system in place now. Congs can never pay off their loans. It's a scam.

Kate xx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit