CONGREGATION FLEECING RESULTS?

by The Searcher 111 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

How much did YOUR congregation and its bank account get taken for? Share your horror story!

• Suspicious
    Suspicious

We are to donate $300 a month. No one time initial advancement of funds though.

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

Wow!!

This is the second cong I've heard of which HASN'T proposed sending a lump sum out of their bank account!!

Is rebellion in the air by some Elders? We can hope!

• AlphaMan
    AlphaMan

I think many elders probably know that if they fall for this scam, then when a major repair cost is needed at the KH the Watchtower will act like a slum lord and not want to pay for it. At that point the extra cost will be back onto the congregation. Many congregations have probably already hid money away from their "Mother". LOL

• label licker
    label licker

$500.00 per month "and we should be happy at that amount since we were sending in $800.00 per month before this new loving arrangement kicked in" as it was mentioned from the platform. Also, ten thousand was taken out of the account and a loan of fifteen thousand. A total of twenty-five thousand which was to be donated to a new hall build which that hall announced they didn't need so the congregation doesn't know where it ended up an no one seems to ask or is too afraid to ask where their money went

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

I know that when the CO makes his rounds he will be an enforcer and make sure that the elders do in fact fork over the money over and above the $5000

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

The Searcher, if you have ever heard the phrase "getting blood from a turnip," that phrase applies here. While there are a few rich congregations, most are pretty poor.

It would be interesting to find out how the results align with what was expected by HQ. I am sure getting that last rusty nickel will be the focus of the CO visits. Is all I can say is: good luck with that. You couldn't pay me enough to take that job.

• AlphaMan
    AlphaMan

I am sure getting that last rusty nickel will be the focus of the CO visits. Is all I can say is: good luck with that. You couldn't pay me enough to take that job.

LOL.....the CO now becomes the Tax Collector.

• Splash
    Splash

We haven't even had the letters read yet.

No one off payment and no resolution.

Splash

• villagegirl
    villagegirl

The enforcer will line up the brothers and break somebodies knees

as a warning. How many congreafations are there worldwide ?

What is the estimated monthly income to the Governing Mafia ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit