CONGREGATION FLEECING RESULTS?

by The Searcher 111 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Darkknight757
    Darkknight757

We had a deal with a few congregation who took out loans to help build/purchase a building for a new Hall. In total there was $450,000 in the bank as well as monthly donation promises. Some people even took out personal loans for $10,000 to get the ball rolling.

Then....... Well you all know what happened. Last I heard there is no word of a hall coming to the area. I think it's great!!! Not great that people lossed so much money but that people were so pissed that many have been dropping off the radar after that coupled with the new crappy meeting format. The hall I was at previously is in desperate need of repair but they can't get funds to do them because the LDC won't give the money, ( even know they took almost .5 million) and they can't save enough to get the funds due to the $5000 trick. They currently were paying an $800 monthly "loan" payment for work worldwide which was nearly double they had payed before the new arrangement .

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

It's just really sad that people can be ripped off so easily and they never even see it , then turn around and give more.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit