Come... take the free gift of the water of life!

by tec 143 Replies latest jw friends

• tec
    tec

John Mann, there is nothing I can do about your accusations. You are making them simply because I bear witness to Christ who speak and is alive, and any may come to Him. You would make those accusations of anyone who bore witness to the living Christ. To appease you, I and everyone else would need to remain silent.

I am not good. I am not special. I am certainly not superior to ANYONE. And I am not the one people should look at... but Christ is that One.

Peace,

tammy

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Three persons but one substance......John_Mann

Thats true..LOL!!..

They all have the same beliefs..

There are alot of people who share those beliefs..

More than I would have thought..

..................................... photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Outlaw, let's have total disclosure.

It is a theory that Tec is any of the aforementioned people.

Even if the theory is wrong, Tec used to seem like a genuine believer with her own thoughts on matters that many happen to disagree with. Now, she is a carbon copy of that other one, telling us stuff that she very well knows is not true about hearing "the voice."

It is a fact that JustMom is another of those people.

She can hope people have a short memory, but they know this.

• John_Mann
    John_Mann

Tec, and what Lars speaks to you?

• MadGiant
    MadGiant

Christianity the religion... IS... a house divided. But Christ did not come to institute a new religion. HE is calling people OUT of her. All of her. "Just because someone calls themselves a christian or states that their religion is truth, or even states that they have heard from Christ... does not make it so." - tec

Who do you know?

They claim they are hearing the same voice that you hear.

"That is why we are told to TEST the inspired expressions. Not only that, but we can KNOW that Christ is not leading the wts... because its teachings are against Him. Same with all religions. Sure, they have some truth in them... all religions do. That is how people who are seeking truth are lured to them to begin with. The flaw is in thinking that there must be one true religion." - tec

But those "so called christians" claim to hear the same voice you are claiming to hear. What is with that deity that keeps giving different instructions to different people?

Ismael

• tec
    tec

Madgiant... I have answered that question many times, and if you would like another thread and discussion on it, we can have one. But perhaps to start, and while I linked to the last page, you could look at the former pages too, as well as the link that I also posted on this last page of this thread:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/263838/5/If-there-is-a-god#.UlmBTRw1_WU

If you have not received your answer in these, or are confused, then please ask more.

Bottom line... the truth that I hear in/from Christ. The fact that He has always spoken truth to me; and never led me wrong; and further evidence to that to help strengthen my faith in Him is of course that He does speak and does answer, and when I asked to hear Him (as anyone can ask for ears to hear and then put faith in Him that He will grant that request), He answered me and granted that request.

And yes, I have read other holy books. I have read the Quran... I have taken a world religions course. I'm not a member of 'mainstream christianity' either though.

Just Christ. Worship in Spirit and Truth. Not religion.

Peace to you,

tammy

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

There are people all over the Earth who hear the voice of their God or their Prophet, funny that they all seem to be specific to the religion or culture these people are in. Hindus never hear the voice of Christ.

None of them, Shelby and Tammy included, are hearing anything that comes from an external source, though it may seem so to them.

The claims of such people are no more valid or believable than the claims of the GB of the JW's to speak the words God has given them.

The only mitigation for such people is that I believe most of them, at least Tammy and Shelby, are utterly sincere.

I cannot say the same for the G.B

• tec
    tec

But those "so called christians" claim to hear the same voice you are claiming to hear.

No, actually they don't. Very few 'christians' make such a claim or even believe that such a thing is possible.

What is with that deity that keeps giving different instructions to different people?

Christ does not do this. Religion does, man does, as each listen to other voices, other men, other doctrines that evolve from men... including their own reasoning or desires... and/or traditions, etc.

But Christ is not divided, and does not teach contradictory things. That is man listening to something/someone else... though he might claim that it came from Christ. (but again, few state that... even the wts does not state that do they?... they say they are 'guided' by holy spirit but not spoken TO)

Peace,

tammy

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Good Morning OTWO..

The Theory is Wrong..

Those are 3 seperate people with 3 seperate accounts here on JWN..

Your right about the beliefs,they all believe the same things..

It`s more than just them though..

There are a lot more like them,that believe they Hear and Talk to Jesus..

To them it`s all true and your not going to talk them out of it..

....................................... photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• kassad84
    kassad84

Christ is risen, and will come again in glory

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit