Come... take the free gift of the water of life!

by tec 143 Replies latest jw friends

• tec
    tec

Lol... don't be ridiculous.

No one has lost any individual personality, simply because the message and teachings that Christ give them is the same.

You cannot have it both ways. You cannot say that different messages means no Christ in one breath... and out the other side of your mouth say that the same message also means there is no Christ.

Peace,

tammy

• tec
    tec

Thanks for all of that Outlaw!

Peace,

tammy

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

They are different people but they are all clones of their beloved leader "she who must be obeyed".....Cofty

Good morning Cofty..

I mod on Shelby and Tammys forum...I`m still agnostic..

Nobody has made any attempts to try and convert me..It wouldn`t work anyway..LOL!!..

I haven`t seen anyone demanding to be obeyed..

They`re just looking for other people like themselves..

Trust me,they are out there..LOL!!..

..................................... photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Outlaw, when she felt like she needed some support in her threads in the past, she came on as someone else. Now that she acts like she won't come back on JWN, she comes back as those other people in order to act like she is staying away. Those are facts. That she has you fooled too- well, it's just sad that she goes to such great lengths to deceive. I don't know if people have to sign in on different computers or maybe even on different wireless signals in order to convince JWN that they are not the same person with more than one account, but it is sad that they do what they do.

Tec, many still haven't figured out that your whole act is ....an act, a gag, similar to followers of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

Like I said above, it's just sad that you go to such great lengths. Even I thought and said at one time that you must be a genuine believer. Your mistake was going too far in agreement with your leader. If you are not her, you became obsessed just like her with trying to pull the wool over others' eyes here on this forum. It's just sad.

And just as a ventriloquist stays in character while operating his manequin, I have little doubt that you will stay in character and deny the reality of your posts. That's okay. But seriously seriously think about seeking help. Pretending to such a degree is really making you lose it.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I don't understand why you can't just say, " Thanks for thinkng of me, TEC. I appreciate that. I don't believe what you believe, but I know you are just wanting positive things for me. Thanks."

That would have saved about 4 pages of arguments.

DD

• latinthunder
    latinthunder

Two persons. Both divine, yes. But not the same person.

That's polytheism (or Duotheism). Three persons, one Divine Being is monotheism. Christianity is a monotheistic religion.

poly-
    combining form
    1. more than one; many or much: polyhedron
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey OTWO..

No tec is just tec..

tec and JustMom are 2 different people..

I deal with the Jesus People everyday on the other forum..

If someone from the other forum had multiple accounts here on JWN..

I would deal with that person on Both Forums,they would have to deal with Both Administrations..

I`ve done it before and I`ll do it again in a HeartBeat..

xjwsforChrist and JWN "work together",when it comes to security for both forums..

......................... photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Outlaw, you posted on the theories. But not the fact.

JustMom is that third person. Facts are facts.

• tec
    tec

Thank you DATA-DOG!

Peace to you and to your loved ones, as Christ gives peace and love,

tammy

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Outlaw, you posted on the theories. But not the fact. JustMom is that third person. Facts are facts.....OTWO

You lost me..

You say Justmom is that third person,I don`t understand what you mean by that..

Could you explain?..

....................................... photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit