Come... take the free gift of the water of life!

by tec 143 Replies latest jw friends

• Muddy Waters
    Muddy Waters

You know, I couldn't even read this.

I mean, i tried. I read it over and over and without having read any other comments yet, all I can say is that I now understand what Orwell might have meant when he described a certain type of speech like that of a duck quacking....

• Muddy Waters
    Muddy Waters

... Sorry, double post!

• cofty
    cofty

So now Tammy and JustMom can report back to their leader that they have both been obedient to her instructions...

Well done ladies you have been faithful in little things.

• villagegirl
    villagegirl

Cofty - have another beer, relax - its only God she is talking about -

Hindus believe, Aboriginals believe, its OK Cofty, don't start hating on

anyone who talks about higher life forms and invisible beings, then you

eliminate about 90% of all mankind. Holy Spirit is good Cofty. Forces of

unknown origin and powers and mysteries and love and hope and all that

stuff, this is NOT an "Atheists Only" forum, back off dude, no one gives a damn

if you are an atheist so allow others to form their own conclusions about

the nature of the universe and where and what intelligent life is.

• cofty
    cofty

Thanks for the invitation but its a bit early for a beer.

Of course everybody gets to form their own opinions and hold whatever superstitions they choose. When they preach those supertitions to others on a religious discussion forum its not unreasonable that others will want to discuss them and ask about evidence.

You don't get to hijack things like love and hope. As an atheist love and hope are among the most important things in the world to me. They don't belong to people who confuse them with woo.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Tammy, if your voice was disappointed in you before this posting he will most definately be by now...

Let me inform you what he's saying shall I? .... "Is that the best you can come up with, .. really? A rehash of my 2000 year old sermon? And then to blatently lie about why you have done it?"

Get some treatment tammy.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

So now Tammy and JustMom can report back to their leader that they have both been obedient to her instructions...

Cofty, we already know that JustMom is that leader. And while people here swear that Tammy is a different person, I have seen more and more that she at least morphed into an identical personality to her leader, if indeed, she is a different person.

The suggestions to get some treatment are very sincere and should really be taken seriously.

While it isn't free, come- Partake of the healing therapy and medicine that healthcare professionals provide. Then enjoy a more tranquil life.

• cofty
    cofty

"Truly" you have spoken well.

• bytheirworks
    bytheirworks

cofty has been debunked.

the fact of evolution

Evolution is not a fact. It is a belief.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

As far as rational intelligent people are concerned, evolution is a fact.

The details are the beliefs.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit