Come... take the free gift of the water of life!

by tec 143 Replies latest jw friends

• John_Mann
    John_Mann

What makes me think tec is justmom is this thread:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/229525/1/GREAT-WEEKEND#.UllzYiSkp2E

A very irrelevant thread answered by tec, same blah blah about organized religion, one ends with love/signature the other with peace/signature, same taste for lower case letters...

It's just how the bible was written, several writers with distinct styles writing under the same name. But you can't fool people who use critical thinking.

• tec
    tec

It is a fact that JustMom is another of those people.

No, darlin, its not a fact.

I have spoken to both of them at the same time.

There is a pic of both of them together, in Ethiopia no less, on my forum.

On top of all of that, duplicate accounts are not permitted on this... or even on my... forum.

Peace,

tammy

• MadGiant
    MadGiant

No ma'am, sadly the link didn't answered my questions, to be honest it just created more concern and even more questions.

It's reads like some kind of circular reason. But it's fine.

Take care,

Ismael

• tec
    tec

It's just how the bible was written, several writers with distinct styles writing under the same name.

You are contradicting yourself. You are saying that one person is writing under multiple accounts here.

But 'just how the bible was written'... is several writers under one name.

But you can't fool people who use critical thinking.

Well... mmm... lol.

You have fooled yourself.

Peace,

tammy

• cofty
    cofty

They are different people but they are all clones of their beloved leader "she who must be obeyed".

• John_Mann
    John_Mann

(On top of all of that, duplicate accounts are not permitted on this... or even on my... forum.)

Welcome to the 21 century! Even my refrigerator have an internet connection with its own IP. Only through telepathy someone would know I'm using several accounts with different IP's.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

What makes me think tec is justmom is this thread:.....John_Mann

No..

tec and JustMom are 2 different people..

With the same beliefs..

.................................... photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• tec
    tec

Christ is risen, and will come again in glory

He is, and He will.

Peace and love to you and your loved ones, Kassad, as Christ gives these things,

tammy

• tec
    tec

It is simply easier for some to believe that we are the same person... or 'clones of one person'... than to believe that there is more than one witness to the living and speaking Spirit, who is the Christ.

Peace to you,

tammy

• cofty
    cofty

So christ has destroyed all of your individual personalities and turned you into catbon copies.

so sad. Faith is toxic.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit