Come... take the free gift of the water of life!

by tec 143 Replies latest jw friends

• tec
    tec

Cofty why did you open this thread? You have said elsewhere that you were losing interest in having discussion because of my posts on discussion. But this thread was not interrupting or bothering any you in any discussions.

There are threads throughout this forum that preach against God... and threads that preach for God. Because some who come out of the wts are against God... and some are for Him.

Some maintain their faith in Christ and God, and support of that faith is welcome to them.

This thread is not meant to be about me.

How dare you expect us to buy into your halucination that you are the one speaking in behalf of God.

I do not expect you to buy anything.

I am not speaking in behalf of God. My Lord does that... as the Word of God. He may give those who belong to Him, those who hear Him, things to share with others at times... to which they are called to give for free (receive for free, give for free... despite, SAHS, those who do not obey this and instead make money... either off what He has given them, or from stealing and claiming/charging money for themselves what He gave to another who did give freely)

Peace to you,

tammy

• cofty
    cofty

yet you believe man came from monkeys

Nobody believes this. Please educate yourself about the fact of evolution and then get back to us.

The stuff written in the Watchtower about evolution is especially ill-informed. Please have a read at the evidence presented in this thread...

We deal in facts not superstition.

• cofty
    cofty

Tammy you are dong the bidding of your human leader.

This is what she posted just a few hours ago and here you are doing as you were told.

• tec
    tec

You will believe as you choose to believe, Cofty. I stated the truth in my opening post. My Lord has been saying this to me for quite some time now. No one has told me what I must do, and I answer to my Lord. As does the one you are bringing into this discussion.

In fact, it is because of your very accusations (not just from you, but also others), that I have sometimes avoided saying or doing things that my Lord teaches me to do. But if we both (and not just us) listen to the same Lord, then we will speak and hear the same things.

But I can do nothing about what you and others will think and/or accuse, and so I will not worry about it either.

I really don't report what happens on jwn to anyone on my forum, and rarely even speak of what happens here. Most have moved past that, and are simpy FOR Christ, speaking and sharing as their faith leads them.

Peace,

tammy

• cofty
    cofty

I posted the evidence Tammy. Your leader told you to be faithful and make a public declaration of her voice-hearing dogma. Within a few hours you do exactly that.

Please keep it over there.

• MadGiant
    MadGiant

"the former JWs turned atheist in this thread are equally disturbing." - SFPW

I never been a JW. Don't generalize.

"yet you believe man came from monkeys. The irony." - SFPW

Why don't you do some research first. Read a couple of books about evolution. Read form apologists, opposers, critics (neutral sources) and draw your own conclusions.

To me, you are a cult member.

Ismael

• MadGiant
    MadGiant

"I stated the truth in my opening post. My Lord has been saying this to me for quite some time now. No one has told me what I must do, and I answer to my Lord. As does the one you are bringing into this discussion." - tec

Ma'am, this is a true story:

My aunt (Isabel) told her doctor she believed there was an old man in the sky who lived just above the clouds who watches our every move, zaps people he doesn't like with plagues and pestilence, kills their firstborn children, or strikes their crops with locusts, sends bears to maul to death children who tease bald men, drowned the planet during one particularly bad mood, teases men like Abraham by telling them to kill their son and then saying "gotcha!" right before they do it, struck to death a man for refusing to impregnate his dead brother's wife, and plans to send everyone who worships the god their parents taught them to worship instead of him to a place called "hell" where they will burn in flames for eternity.

After extensive testing, she was institutionalized as mentally ill for 10 years .

How do I know that the same thing is not happening to you?

Again, with respect,

Ismael.

• tec
    tec

Ah Cofty... the only one who says to do that, who is my leader, is Christ Himself.

The one you are referring to is only repeating what He, himself, has said to do.

"Let him who hears, say, Come!" (Revelation 22:17)

His words. Right there in black and white. Others have repeated them (and unfortunately, the wts takes them and taints them for people who are thirsting and wishing, by wrapping his free gift in a terrible price; just as they take many truths and taint them with lies and threats and death)

But my Lord has been, as I said in my OP, reminding me of this for some time. Because I have not been showing love - to Him by doing as He asks... or to others, including those He loves... by saying to them, "Come... take the free gift of the water of life!"

(and that thread over there went up today - though thanks for the links ; )... this post from me was from yesterday: http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/beliefs/265184/6/Ancient-Confession-Found-We-Invented-Jesus-Christ#.Uliiohw1_WU So not in response to some order from some other person. When I posted that though, my Lord asked me if I was really saying it, or just quoting what was written)

Peace to you,

tammy

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

When you used words very similar to a JW phrase in their songs, I had hoped that this was going to at least be something ex-JW's could appreciate, like a personal experience with JW's on your street or whatever.

By the way, when are you going to "defeat arguments against [me and my Father]" ? I haven't seen that yet, but maybe I missed it. Tell us about that.

Here's an idea- instead of having discussions with you about what you can do, the voice can win over people who cannot hear it with miraculous works like growing limbs for amputees or stopping a natural or even man-made disaster right in its tracks.

Anyway, if it is anything like you say it is, many of us have cell phones. That voice can reach us and tell us how we can help our fellow man.

Fake faith healers often say it doesn't work when people are negative skeptics. The Jesus I read about could do miracles for anyone, whether they had faith in him or not.

• tec
    tec

Ma'am, this is a true story:

My aunt (Isabel) told her doctor she believed there was an old man in the sky who lived just above the clouds who watches our every move, zaps people he doesn't like with plagues and pestilence, kills their firstborn children, or strikes their crops with locusts, sends bears to maul to death children who tease bald men, drowned the planet during one particularly bad mood, teases men like Abraham by telling them to kill their son and then saying "gotcha!" right before they do it, struck to death a man for refusing to impregnate his dead brother's wife, and plans to send everyone who worships the god their parents taught them to worship instead of him to a place called "hell" where they will burn in flames for eternity.

After extensive testing, she was institutionalized as mentally ill for 10 years .

With respect to you also, Ismael... I am not sure that I follow. Are you saying that she was institutionalized for believing in God? (though the God you describe above is not the God that I know from Christ) But lots of people believe as you have stated above (though they might word it differently), and they are not mentally ill. So I am not sure how to answer your question of how you know "that" is not happening to me.

Are you just asking how you are supposed to know if I am mentally ill or not?

I'm not sure you can know my mental state, certainly not from over the internet. But you can at least test the things that I share... to see if they are supposed to be true or not, even though you might not believe they CAN be true.

Peace to you,

tammy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit