Come... take the free gift of the water of life!

by tec 143 Replies latest jw friends

• justmom
    justmom

God morning EVERYONE...

Thank you Outlaw for your great Love as always in trying to reason with people on such silly matters as this.

It still seems that no matter what, many do not want to SEE nor UNDERSTAND that the common thread they refer to as "lingo" is CHRIST.

All that he is trying to tell us and show us about ourselves and how if we want to grow in his love and be perfected by it, we must LISTEN to HIM!

I can't imagine anything he tells us that we should have a problem with as it is only ever for our own good. And always to teach us how to truly love one another. Although there are times when honesty about ourselves and as to others may seems " brutal". But in reality It is only TRUTH!

We as humans and especially those of us that have come out of the WTBS our whole life, never learned how to truly LOVE.

But it makes me no difference who you really think I am. I have nothing to hide as to my identity.

The body of CHRIST is " ONE" Body with different body parts. Different functions but still ONE body. So of course, those that belong to him may seem similar in many ways. I would hope so if we are striving to speak the pure language in ONE spirit. That of LOVE! And since " by their fruits you would identify them" ...this fruitages shoud bear similar works of the spirit ."

So whether you want to believe Tammy, Shelby, Justmom are one or three... The message will still remain the same!

CHRIST is this good news! And the invitation to " COME" to him is truly because he knows we have been loaded down with burdens from the WTBS and working and toiling in vain for MAN.

So as mentioned, this spirit, HIS spirit is all we need to lead, guide, teach, instruct and HEAL us of All of the damage we have had done to us in the WTBS.

Buy we have to " Come to him in order to be healed."

Its it always our choice whatever we decide.

love to you always,

Justmom! ( Who's real name is Kim by the way)

• tec
    tec

OTWO, you really need to learn the meaning of the word fact.

It is a FACT that Justmom is her own person... not Aguest; not me; not any of the others you have accused. That is a fact... and a truth. You can examine that for yourself... but you choose to believe otherwise, because it is easier. Cognitive dissonance has got to be a factor ... because more than one witness to Christ, who is alive and who is the Spirit... doesn't 'jive' with him not existing.

I have spoken to both... as well as a couple others you think are the same person as well.

Tec, many still haven't figured out that your whole act is ....an act, a gag, similar to followers of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

Many have not figured the above out... because there is no truth in it to figure out.

It is that simple.

Peace,

tammy

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey OTWO..

OK I think I`ve got it figured out..

You think Shelby,tec and JustMom are one and the same..

No they are not..

They may sound the same but thats because they all believe the same..And..

They are all really wordy..LOL!!..

If I got Shelby going,she could beat them both..LOL!!..

............................... photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• tec
    tec

Lol @ Outlaw!

Peace,

tammy

• cofty
    cofty

I am certain they are all separate people. That is not the point.

The point is that their leader told all her followers yesterday morning to go and preach Rev 22 to those who would oppose. She specifically instructed them to use the word "come".

Within hours Tammy and JustMum carry out her instuctions to the letter and both use exactly the same style - that of their leader.

Both dishonestly claim they were told by Jesus to post what they did.

It is an insult.

You have both surrendered your authentic selves to a manipulative person. If you genuinely want to discuss and debate spirituality and mysticism this is a good place to do it. If you just want to demonstrate your obedience to your human leader please stop it.

• MadGiant
    MadGiant

"All that he is trying to tell us and show us about ourselves and how if we want to grow in his love and be perfected by it, we must LISTEN to HIM!" - justmom

Why? Why him and not anyone else? What make him so special and set him apart of other deities?

Except the obvious fact that you grew as a Christian.

"I can't imagine anything he tells us that we should have a problem with as it is only ever for our own good. And always to teach us how to truly love one another. Although there are times when honesty about ourselves and as to others may seems " brutal". But in reality It is only TRUTH! - justmom

How about these verses:

Mark 16:15-16

Matthew 10:34

Matthew 5:17

Matthew 11:20

Revelations 19:13-15

Revelations 19:20-21

Matthew 13:10-15 Mark 4:11-12

Matthew 15:4-7

Ismael

• tec
    tec

Cofty... Christ is the one who said that, and HE used the word "Come":

The Spirit and the Bride say, "Come". Let him who hears say, "Come." Him who is thirsty, let him come. Him who is wishing, let him come... take the free gift of the water of life."

It is no different than someone saying that Christ said TO partake of his body and his blood, or they have no life in them. The people partaking are listening to CHRIST, since it is HE who spoke the words. Or at least they should be testing to see if what another person said TRULY came from Christ. In this case, yes, it did... they are his own words. Anyone can see that.

Your accusations of a human leader are no truer now than they were a year ago. People used to accuse me of following another person when I started giving a wish for peace... but it is Christ who spoke thus, and when I saw that (and yes another's example did help me look at Him and see if it was what He asked), I did the same. Though even then I didn't do it for the longest time because I knew that others would say I am copying... when I am really simply following Christ. Others used to accuse me of speaking like her... because I would end my statements with a... "yes?" As she also did. You even had me doubting myself on that one...lol... until I was reading the book that I had published before I even joined this forum, and I saw my characters (who speak in my voice of course) ending their statements in "yes?"

I had to laugh... at the accusation and also at myself for even letting any of you get to me to begin with.

This is no different. Your accusation is the same, and it is just as untrue now as it was then.

Peace to you,

tammy

• cofty
    cofty

If you ever decide to bring your authentic personality to the forum be sure to let me know. Perhaps we could be friends. Reasoning with your cult persona is impossible.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Both dishonestly claim they were told by Jesus to post what they did..It is an insult......Cofty

Don`t be insulted Bud..

They really do believe Jesus told them to say whatever (I don`t keep up..LOL!!)..Regardless of what Shelby had to say..

The Jesus People have Excentric Beliefs..Your not going to change their minds..

.......................................... photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

I rarely come here now, mostly because of the antipathy shown to believers by the same old group and the newer additions, so I've only just happened upon this thread. It's heartwarming Tammy to see you following our Lord's direction and sharing what we hear from Him. Despite all the nonsense accusations against you personally and others of the Body we belong to, we can be assured that for those who are "thirsting", threads such as this can, and indeed will, be life saving. And we know don't we that if they persecuted Christ, they will persecute his followers? There is nothing more valuable under the sun, so at least we know it's worth tolerating any accusations. It is also evidence of your great love for Jah, His son, and for your fellow man.

I am proud indeed to be your sister in Christ Tammy,

Loz x

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit