Come... take the free gift of the water of life!

by tec 143 Replies latest jw friends

• justmom
    justmom

Why? Why him and not anyone else? What make him so special and set him apart of other deities?

Except the obvious fact that you grew as a Christian.

Hello Madgiant, Actually I grew up as a child in the WTBS as a Christian according to their understanding, which is NOTHING even close to what CHRIST showed us true Christianity is all about. So, I have left that form of Christianity that was false as is most of religions claim as well. What I have learned from religion and their understanding of Jesus and Jehovah or whoever you choose to call him is because they rely on man to teach them TRUTH, and rely on the BIBLE to guide them in truth, is why we have a world filled with FEAR, JUDGEMENT, HATE, etc ...ALL in the name of GOD! The kind of person that the bible portrayes in so many places that god is is why so many have lost faith in him. The son came to try and show us the father and what he was all about truly. The false scribes and interpreters of scriptures have twisted so much of what is written so that we would FEAR not LOVE god. What it has done instead is caused many to stop belief all together because of such a cruel person Jah is painted out to be instead of everything that CHRIST tries to tell us and show us is what the father is really about. Not what man and religion says he's about. So, as to everything written. Yes, we must test it. If I cannot honestly see the love in it, then it is not form the true Father and son! Now if it just not something that I WANT to hear because of stubbornness and anger, hate, jealously, being mad at the WTBS...etc....then of course I will find fault with it. But it still makes it truth Even if I do not want to accept it TODAY. I may never accept it, and that okay! So, for those that do not want to see or believe in anything shared by those that love Jah and CHRIST, that is fine also. No problem. The sharing or encouragment is not for you then. enjoy your day love justmom

• Comatose
    Comatose

Thanks for your kind concern. I have a Brita water filter already though, and the water tastes good and is free. Have a pleasant evening.

• tec
    tec

I rest my case. If you reject scripture but claim to have a personal relationship with and hear the mystical voice of spirit beings, whether it's angels or Jesus, you are not really a Christian and are nothing but a self-proclaimed mystic, a spirit-medium, a white witch.

Laika is correct. Rejecting inerrancy is not rejecting scripture. In fact, it is in scripture of the OT itself that we find reference to the 'lying pen of the scribes'... or... Christ Himself stating "Woe to you scribes". And why would the book of revelation come with a warning not to add or take away from the words in that book, if it was not possible for anyone to add or take away from the words in that book to begin with?

Such things explain the contradictions between what Christ revealed as truth (Him BEING the Truth)... and some things that were written before in the OT, though I must also state that much of that is also misunderstanding... including misunderstanding from those who wrote or later transcribed what was originally given. Not only that, but there are of course translation issues that do also cause errors, and allow 'scribes' to fill in the unknowns with what they think according to what they already believe.

As to hearing Christ, yadda yadda... do you also think that Paul was a mytic and spirit-medium and white witch? Or John? Or Peter? Or Cornelius? Or any of the others who heard the Spirit? (not spirit beings... not voices... simply Chirst who is the Spirit) There is nothing to be frightened of about hearing Christ, and to help know whether another has shared something true or not, one can test what is shared against Christ, against love, and even against what is written (beginning with Christ of course, since He is the Truth)

But Christ himself has said,

"My sheep hear my voice."

He said that His sheep would flee from the voice of a stranger.

He said that He had more to call. He said that He would be with us until the end of the age, that He would not leave us as orphans, but would come to us. (He did this and came to us as the Spirit) He said, before He was that Spirit, that the Holy Spirit would teach us what to say, and guide us into all truth.

Then there are examples from the bible of Him speaking as the Spirit to the apostles and those who belonged to Him (even those who had not yet received baptism in holy spirit). Paul heard Him and was taught BY Him. Peter also heard Him. Cornelius heard Him. John heard Him and received 'Revelation' from Him. (which IS inspired scripture)

Then there is the verse in Revelation, also from Christ,

"Let him who hears, say Come!"

Nothing that I have posted or shared from my Lord, is in any conflict with anything that He is not also written as having said and taught. If you can show me the error in the Light that is Christ, by holding up anything I have shared or said against Him and His teachings... that is one thing. But if you cannot do this... then perhaps you could reflect upon who/what you are fighting against?

I hope this helps.

Peace to you,

tammy

• cofty
    cofty

Who would want to be a "sheep"?

Time to grow up and think for yourself.

• tec
    tec

Depends upon the Shepherd.

But we all follow something/someone. I CHOOSE to follow Christ.

You don't really want me to think for myself, Cofty. Because I already do that. You want me (and all others who have faith) to think like you.

Peace,

tammy

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

You don't really want me to think for myself, Cofty. Because I already do that. You want me (and all others who have faith) to think like you.

There's certainly plenty of evidence on this forum to support this, yes.

Loz x

• cofty
    cofty

Tammy, Loz and JustMum we all know who it is you follow. This thread stands as a testimony to your total obedience to her commands and manipulation.

It is really disturbing how christians talk about themsleves as sheep and slaves and servants.

• fakesmile
    fakesmile

ill have 3 bottles please.

• tec
    tec

And may you be given the free gift of the water of life as you have asked, from Christ who gives it, Fakesmile!

Peace and love to you,

tammy

• ABCXYZ
    ABCXYZ

Tammy, why do you have to subject yourself under such situation as you posted this kind of thread here. My observation here for so long that some members of this forum for some reasons seem to find fault with anything Tec said. I thought there is freedom to express thought and opinion here without being scrutinized.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit