Come... take the free gift of the water of life!

by tec 143 Replies latest jw friends

• tec
    tec

Peace to you all!

For some time now, I have been arguing and debating and discussing matters of God and the Spirit (who is Christ). I have tried to share as He has given me to share whenever He gives me something to share. Lately during some of the more recent debates, and after my posts, He has been asking me, "Is that all you have to say, child? Do you have nothing more to add? Is your purpose here only to defeat arguments against me and my Father? Where is your love for those you argue with who may also be seeking Truth?"

I DO have something to add. I am sorry, truly... both to Him and to you for all the times I have not said what He has told all who hear Him TO say. For all the times that I have simply thought it enough to speak against what is false... but not also to say to you, "Come!" as He has directed. Because the free gift of the water of life is here for you also!

So as the Spirit and Bride say, I also say:

"Come!... take the free gift of the water of life!"

Which water is holy spirit, the free gift of life, that comes from the Father, through the Son.

And may all who wish and all who thirst, "Come!... take the free gift of the water of life!"

May those with ears, hear, and may those who wish to have them be granted ears TO hear.

Peace and love to you, as my Lord gives peace,

tammy

• cofty
    cofty

The forum is for discussion and support not preaching. People here have escaped or are escaping the delusions of a cult. You offer your own very unique brand of superstitious nonsense.

You have an internal conversation like all of us do. It isn't god or Jesus talking to you. Get over it.

By the way you have at last morphed into a carbon copy of your mentor.

• scotoma
    scotoma

Where is God's voice. Why can't he talk. Is the one who created words, language, and larynx unable to say one damn word himself.

We can hear. So the ball is in his court. He has to speak and quit playing this desert sheik role where he is "so special".

How dare you expect us to buy into your halucination that you are the one speaking in behalf of God.

• MadGiant
    MadGiant

"He has been asking me, "Is that all you have to say, child? Do you have nothing more to add? Is your purpose here only to defeat arguments against me and my Father? Where is your love for those you argue with who may also be seeking Truth?" - tec

I typed a very long reply to your post, but after reading it decided not to.

With all due respect, we are well into the 21st century. If you are hearing things, seek medical help immediately.

Respectfully,

Ismael Benitez.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

Hey! there all you thirsty ones, come and drink lifes water free! Yes come drink you thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrssssssssty onessssssss..........god's loving kindness seeeeeeeeeeee

• SAHS
    SAHS

All replies thus far: Well said. My sentiments exactly.

“He has been asking me” . . . . Looks like you’ve been getting direct communication with God. Maybe you should start up a new magazine which divulges His thoughts apparently being expressed through you. I hear there’s some pretty good money in that. (Someone already tried that.)

• cofty
    cofty

The degree of hubris is astonishing.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

If you're going to preach, please tell us something we haven't already heard in a kingdom hall a thousand times.

W

• cofty
    cofty

It's also intersting that your sermon is a digest version of a post made today by your mentor, on the forum you built for fellow voice-hearers. I've not been there for a very long time but I had a suspicion that proved well-founded.

In the sermon by your mentor she admonises her followers to publicly invite others to "come and drink" ...

"NOT just to those you are intimate with... or those you feel "comfortable" speaking of these things and sharing such with. But as a PUBLIC DECLARATION... and so PUBLICLY... for the preserving alive of YOUR soul... and that of your entire household"

So here you are doing what your human leader told you to do as a test of your loyalty to her.

Now you can go back and tell her you did as she commanded you and get sympathy for being persecuted for her name.

Pathetic.

• Stand for Pure Worship
    Stand for Pure Worship

I see the cult of Christopher Hitchens and the brood of Richard Dawkins is flourishing here amongst the ex-JW community. Is it really any wonder why?-Psa 10:4; While I consider this Tec to be an agent of Babylon the Great, the former JWs turned atheist in this thread are equally disturbing. You've exchanged the Truth for a lie at worst and a myth at best.-Rom 1:25 You make humor at the voices this Tec fellow hears, yet you believe man came from monkeys. The irony.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit