Gerrit Loesch was at our DC today!

by goatshapeddemon 134 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• fresh prince of ohio
    fresh prince of ohio

The last demon-inspired expression was the belief that Internet dating was ok. Clearly, a work of the devil. Heaven forbid all those single people at these desert-quality conventions with no one to date actually turn somewhere else to find a mate

Hmm, i wonder if some JWs have been using Christian Mingle to try to meet other single jaydubs? If so, yeezus...why so uptight about it? Control, control, control.

• rebel8
    rebel8

I will check back for a video.

Incidentally, is the term "demon-inspired" a new one? I don't remember it.

This whole thing is SO NUTS.

• Barrold Bonds
    Barrold Bonds

This is weird. There's a thread here for audio of the convention talks. I just listened to the recording of this talk and the six points are different. Was this talk not a manuscript talk? Most of them are now.

• goatshapeddemon
    goatshapeddemon

Don't know. Figured it should be a manuscript, it maybe the GB get a pass. Can you post the link to the audio? Now I'm curious! What were the six you heard, Barrold? I know that the fifth, about child abusers, was buried under the "god cannot forgive me for the sin I committed"; he just spent a lot of time on child abusers. If the points were radically different through, I'd love to hear!

• goatshapeddemon
    goatshapeddemon

In other news, Loesch released the new release this afternoon - repackaged Imitate their Faith articles from the recent magazines.

Guess they're not releasing the by-now-infamous revision to the NWT, eh?

This afternoon's talk was really dry, definitely a manuscript. In fact, the entire program today was boring except for the Beware of Apostates symposium, which wasn't too interesting anyway.

• Barrold Bonds
    Barrold Bonds

Here's the link

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/bible/253227/1/Gods-Word-is-Truth-District-Convention-of-Jehovahs-Witnesses-2013-FRIDAY-AUDIO

6 points:

1.god will accept me as i am

2. it's unnatural to remain morally chaste

3. Revenge is sweet

4. right or wrong is determined by what you feel is right or wrong

5.You have to look out for yourself

6. save a lot of money

I would love you help you get the audio from that. If you want to PM I will do whatever I can. We all want this :)

• goatshapeddemon
    goatshapeddemon

What!?!!??! I completely know I'm fallible so I expected I'd be wrong / missed some of the points. But Holy whackadoodle! I know i definitely didn't mess it up that much!

1 and 2 were the same, but these other ones - totally different!

We will definitely do our very best to post "our" rendition for the forum. My FiL said he had it.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

These guys think they are gods (small g of course) he will have said whatever he felt like.... I do hope its recorded, he could probably get the boot for it, at least a wrist slap. These are the types of guys that come up with the draconian bullcrap in the doctrines... But the PR face of Watchtower will not be happy if he said those things...

Was that a confession Mr Loesch?

If going to a building where they teach you how little you know makes you get a bit above yourself, what does running a cult as gods spokesman on earth (in a cheap suit) do to the ego?

I will sleep well tonight knowing your life is dependant on the giving and generosity of good human beings such as your microphone attendant, because they prove you wrong and make evident your inner marrow with every penny they drop to feed you and clothe you, ironically the very opposite of what your deity commanded. These men and women are simply better human beings than you.

Those that get educated are independent, they are not eating and sleeping on an old woman's donation. They haven't spent their life hiding in a Brooklyn cave, avoiding real life, real bills, real pressures AND despite facing those things we still don't feel we have the place to tell others how to live or deal with them. Educated and hard working career people feed their families on those skills, via their mind, from the science of humankind and ultimately hard work. These of course are all things you know nothing of...... Someone else pays your bills, someone else clothes you, someone else feeds you, someone else washes and irons your clothes, someone else cleans your toilet, someone else maintains your car, someone else adjusts your microphone...

That same someone else is told by you to live more simply, to not be so materialistic, to not be so selfish so as to pursue financial security in this time of the end, to show their love for god by...giving..... remember the old woman who gave her last..... SHE gave most of all.......can you afford to give more? You ask them every year..... It must come easy to someone who has given so little and taken so much, because I could not ask it once, nevermind annually. I will better myself through education and put myself in debt to society doing it, I will give it back so the next person can do the same. All that was given to you Mr Loesch..... What have you given back? ....... what? ........ A good talk? Not good enough. A new teaching? Which one? A good idea at bethel?....what?..... Reduced magazines? ...... What? What justifies every morsel of food you take out of another persons mouth.....

Mr Cheap Mafia Don from the 80's appearance Loesch..... keep sponging from the most uneducated, underpaid religious denomination on earth with your uneducated brain... i hope every tea bag pains your conscience, every mouthful of food someone else paid for but fills your stomach, keeps your conscience up at night... I hope that every ml of fuel you burn in a car you don't pay for makes you question your life.... But 'the microphone is in the way of my face' i doubt it very much... And that makes me feel better about the world, because it makes it easier to explain away how a cult could be so.....inhumane.

its your life, your gravestone, your epitaph....... If your living off of other peoples hard work, education and carrers lifestyle makes sense to you, keep taking from people with nothing.....whilst having the cheek to tell them they can cope without more.... I will keep reading my textbooks.

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

Wow, snare&racket, that's the best rant I've read in ages. I wish the gb could have heard it. Living off poor old women's donations: how are they different to the Catholic clergy?

• molybdenum
    molybdenum

If you say Gerrit Loesch quickly it sound like Get Lost.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit