Gerrit Loesch was at our DC today!

by goatshapeddemon 134 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• JakeM2012
    JakeM2012

Hey Goatshapeddemon,

I was only able to listen to the audio of another convention downloaded from sendspace, but I don't doubt that with Loesch running overtime 45 minutes that he had plently of more information to embellish than was supposed to be presented. I had an email from someone that mentioned that Loesch was the GB speaker. They didn't mention specifics but I may be able to get the notes.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Did he repeat his silly illustration about brain surgery with a bullet from a gun to cure OC disorder = higher education? I'm sure he's prolly proud of that one.

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

Someone on JWN once mentioned that if 18 years of Jw conditioning and upbringing can be undone in a couple of years in tertiary education, then the 'truth' must be pretty flimsy indeed.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Wow.... I was angry last night.....

• sosoconfused
    sosoconfused

o did anyone else get thiS

• sosoconfused
    sosoconfused

so did any further info about this materialize or is it a no go

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer

goatshapeddemon,

Have you accessed this audio file yet?

Does anyone else have audio of Loesch giving this talk at the Evansville DC?

Marvin Shilmer

• iCeltic
    iCeltic

I too would very much like to hear this talk.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    it was a demon inspired expression to say once-a-child-abuser, always-a-child-abuser

How does he know? Personal experience? I take it he's a reformed paedo then!?!?

Doesn't surprise me the GB protect paedophiles and in the bargain are protecting themselves from when they're caught kiddy fiddling.

• sir82
    sir82
    Number 5 was that it was a demon inspired expression to say once-a-child-abuser, always-a-child-abuser. Child abusers can change so we can't condemn them.

Stunning. I'm just speechless.

These guys are not sincere-but-misguided. They are just simply evil.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit