Gerrit Loesch was at our DC today!

by goatshapeddemon 134 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Judah Ben Schroeder and his wife Amber can go to Columbia University. He and his wife can attend and mingle at his wife's High School Reunion.

Why are the rest of us told we cannot do those things?

Just Lois

• goatshapeddemon
    goatshapeddemon

also, one thing I forgot to add in my original post, he said "we believe in education, but we believe in the highEST education, like what you can get at the Bible School for Christian Couples, higher education isn't enough for us"

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

This is tragic. Give the recording to the media or something to let the world know that these twats will have us back in the stoneage. Fancy not educating your kids! That is neglectful, especially so in a world in which it's increasingly more difficult to find work without a qualification.

• Zordino
    Zordino

'college education tends to encourage people to rely on and try to "save" this system,'

God forbid we should try to save the system. I really Loathe these characters.

• tresdecu
    tresdecu

What a pompass tool to humiliate the poor microphone bro. Why not show the 'spirit of christ' and make a minor adjustment, and move on with your bull$hit. Maybe that simple display of hautyness (sorry I can't spell tonight) will wake some people up to the utter ridiculousness of this "loving" org.

I wonder if that was manuscript? Will be interesting to hear ours. I look forward to sharing with my wife how stupid those somments are.

Thank-you for sharing the drivel :-)

• zound
    zound

I think the GB are allowed to expound as much as they want and get away with it - which makes their talks so good for the apostate world. I mean can you imagine Gerret's illustration of using bullet surgery to cure OCD written on paper in a talk outline?

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

Splinter groups and cults ALWAYS get more extreme with time. This is just a symptom of the same thing happening to the WT. They may never end up like Jim Jones or the Westboro Baptist Church, but their views will get more extreme and the control will tighten. Hate speech will ramp up. Unfortunately, any new extremity is explained away as "we're getting closer to Armageddon".

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

He went 45 minutes over on the convention that I went to.

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

Was it the same drivel?

• wizzstick
    wizzstick

3) college education tends to encourage people to rely on and try to "save" this system, making the end seem further away than it is. Really?

Good grief!

How can they think that having a college education encourages people to try to "save" this system. How can you save something that will get destroyed by God (allegedly).

Their thinking is crazy!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit