Gerrit Loesch was at our DC today!

by goatshapeddemon 134 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• label licker
    label licker

It sounds like a few of us have great plans for that audio. Maybe start a new thread that reads what are your plans for the Gerret Loesch audio. If this goes out over different parts of the world at the same time, it will go off like a bomb! That is what's needed to make some noise. Everyone will have the same train of thought. What a witness that would be.

• Shattered Reality
    Shattered Reality

I just wanted to back up GSD here. I was at this convention and heard this talk. When he started talking about how Satanic higher education was I especially perked up. Everything else is accurate too, but that part especially caught my attention. Currently I am trying to get enrolled in school to take a particular program. I didn't go to college when I was younger - but it had nothing to do with the organization and everything to do with a young marriage and baby that came in the first year. I was fortunate that my parents, while being strong in faith in many ways, also believe strongly that one needs to be able to survive in this system. So - they're supporting my decision to go back to school now rather than pioneer or anything of that sort. I mentioned that I was going to go to school while in service a few weeks ago and one of the ladies in the cargroup asked me "WHY?" like I was crazy, then proceeded to tell me how I should use this opportunity to pioneer and such. I just told her that I need to know I can support my children now, while waiting for later, and that if I have a job making more per hour then I can work less hours and be with them more, rather than working more hours, making less, and leaving them alone or with other people when it is my job to raise them. ALSO at this DC that was made CLEAR too!! Ok, so higher education is EVIL and BAD and WRONG - don't do it. But PARENTS - it's YOUR job to support your children and teach them everything they need to know - not Grandma, Aunt, Friend, or anyone else - so YOU need to BE THERE... My biggest question is and always has been HOW do you do that making minimum wage because it's BAD to go to school for just two, four, six years (a drop in the bucket if you live to be 60, 70, 80?) Honestly. Ok, putting the soap box away and going to bed. Just had to back GSD up on everything about that talk and then add my two cents on the part that annoyed me the most.

• The Quiet One
    The Quiet One

Shattered Reality, could you ask for a copy of the official recording?

• Elijehovah
    Elijehovah

I would like to address the demonic-expressions. Moses was schooled for 40 years by the schools of Egypt (the same school concepts that the whole world's 1000s of cities have for their schools), and then schooled 40 years by Jehovah in the farm-life, nature-life, realities by experience instead of a textbook picture of a cow or cornfield. We all know these two schools exist, the one you pay for, and the one you experience. Was the city schooling all of demonic lies? If so, then how did Moses know more than both the Egyptians and his own people the ungrateful Jews. Who makes the printing presses? the WT websites? the MP3 files of their books? their cars? their planes? Do they cut their own trees for the paper? This is all done by the cities, not the farms. Is this doctrine like airport Asian religions who keep your change because they have taken the money away from Satan and given it to God. So thus i dont think you can claim Jehovah taught Moses nothing from city schools. Schools have 50% truth like the WT has 50% truth, and schools have 50% lies like the WT has 50% lies. Neither hold themselves accountable for not having 95% truth. Neither heed the corruption entering into them. This is like the politics of who claims who is involved and who denies they are. Joseph not refusing Pharaoh's throne? Joseph not refusing a pagan Egyptian priestest daughter of a pagan Egyptian priest as wife? Joseph having two mixed-sons like discarded Ishmael? Nehemiah accepts governor seat by Persia? is this not politics. And he is accused of seeking to be the Christ-king. Daniel did not accept nor get the seat third in the kingdom. Daniel prayed in the window and was punished, his three brothers did not. The issue of college should be not the accusation that greed to get money is in the heart of a college student, but rather is it worth $60,000 to pay a school to get a job that 2000 other people got rejected for and collapses our economy because they owe for school loans with no job, no high pay if they have job. I recall the KH takes the worldly pagan building inspector out to eat so he ignores the lose electrical boxes because Brother idiot cant cut plaster. Sounds political to me. And Elder gifts of theatre-copied VHS movies also had sons playing at the city park festivals, another political handshake, and praise themselves for having such friends (as if they are Nehemiah restoring Jerusalem).

College education DOES make you look down on people. If college feels they know what unschooled people dont know. BUT that isnt college education that does that, it is the paper degree diploma. Knowledge PUFF UP? isnt that on both sides, Does not any JW who knows so much from so many of their books get all puffed up just as much as any college school. Let me tell you about a guy who was a know-it-all, his name was Jesus, and his knowledge did not puff him up. It was just demons who claimed he was puffed up from it. So too it is like saying ALL that you know puffs YOU up, but ALL that i know does not puff me up. I think Loesch is puffed up.

Saving the system! Now that's hypocricy. WHY? Because think about it. Yes if the world is destroyed by man, then is it not like Nineveh who was on a path of destruction and despite being pagans which Jonah should not be in contact with, he goes to warn them. They dont listen, so Jonah is a typical self-pity JW and runs in fear they'll kill him. BUT the city finds the destruct path they are on, they listen to those facts, and change it so that their destruction does not come in their lifetime. THEY POSTPONED THEIR END, as the Bible says they did. So too the prophets kept warning Jerusalem to postpone their end by behaving. Does Armageddon come from man bringing his own END. Does that mean man can delay his end by a clean-up? That is different in this way. Some disasters do not come from man. Let the WT answer this one: earthquakes can be made by man, but they seldom do life-killing damage. When God makes an earthquake to build the Earth because like procreation it is a rolling process thru this 7th day of rest, not an issue of is now God resting not working, or like Jesus says my Father has not stopped working. And when this power shakes the earth, you comply or you die, that simple. So armageddon has always been here, over and over, from one individual to a whole city, or whole island, etc. The issue is that you can extent life by change, but that change must survive other natural disasters like astral impact by knowing how to pass thru it be it Katrina or Sandy. Know this, that angels on earth told men not to build arks. Know this, they said the thin water canopy if it came down could not cover mountains. These angels said God would not baptize tectonic continents to erase man, as he had before man and erased animals that even preFlood Noah saw as fossils up in mountains. (Hello, this was Gods voice, dead fish bones talking to Noah.) So too neither the WT nor the world's schools seem to be hearing Jehovah's voice. No the END cannot be postponed by cleaning-up Earth because the asteroid results are not amplified by Man's tampering. Nor does extending society delay it. YES those who care for animals prevent them from being made extinct before they too have to make their escape to mountains as Christians will. BUT the announcement of this rock impact date coming will drive the spirit of wicked selfish man into worse evil than you hear of in the Middle East, or to Bangkok children (whatever). So that makes his statement irrelevent, because love and caring is just that, no cold heart. What the Bible says isnt have no warmth and love now. What it says is when all this starts, then dont die by feeling sorry for those who dont wish to come and be saved because those think you dont know the way. May I point out that the volcano in Peru exploded and the elders thought the way was to the KH in the valley burying the JWs alive for having followed those elders to the Hall which is worship of Hall and worship of elders. May I give an experience of mine. I was exausted, fell asleep, a friend had lit 420 pot beside me. I woke up, eyes dilated, room dimlight appeared glaring as with those doctor eye-drops, and a ghost trying to enter me. I called to Jehovah, and he did not make it go away. I called again. Then I recalled it is not the name, it is him, knowing him, as a WT article once said newly-baptized folk came home and said now lets see what Satan can do, and the books went flying thrown at them. So what did i know about Jehovah. I knew if this ectoplasm is real, not a dream, that someone is asleep and it is drawn from their body. I called out to Randy 3 times and he answered, and my eyes undilated as if i awoke, and room went dark. I said Randy why didnt you answer, and he said, i came in the living room to watch TV and i fell asleep. I sighed. Thank You Jehovah, it is a good thing to know YOU. Jehovah is application of truth, not mere words or supposed ownership by name. So you see, he that knows Jehovah can explain him, not just mock those who say jehova jehova jehova.

• Elijehovah
    Elijehovah

The once-a-child-abuser always a child-abuser, could have been advertisement paid for by the MJ estate. Personally Jehovah made it very clear in the 1960s and 1970s that he could look down with all the righteous angels and all the wicked angels watching the WatchTower masturbation circles. This word of Jehovah was clear and evident by the fact they made so much issue about whether petting (which at my age of 13, i had no idea what it meant, or heavy-petting). It means petting like your pet or animal... which goes into working a girl's breasts, or rubbing each other's clothing in the crotch with your hand. Stupid people (adults) told me it was heavy kissing, like open-mouth make-out. I had a mom who thought menstruation was in women who couldnt rid bad old blood with their liver like men can. Not that college teaches anyone better than her 10th grade class. BUT point is that obviously since petting was borderline loose conduct which chooses and decides if to DF or not, this clearly made it Jehovah's voice unveling baptized people down their in the org are masturbating other baptized people, and its just a loose conduct, maybe DF issue. SURPRISE lets say its brothers uncovered in Bethel and not expose the Leader in charge. NOW you read about what really happened. Sort of like Bible books writing about it 40 years later. The rapes, the sex, and you wonder why nations didnt join the Jews. At least when Moses wrote Genesis, he said Jacob was disgraced and shamed by his sons murdering the newly Baptized men of Shechem as they came up from the water. They didnt blame it all on Dinah as WT great crowd writers do when writing for their discreet GB. In fact i would say that Jesus not being a writer, but trusting his disciples after his death has less trash between those apostles than the trash 7 million people have who accredited what they do to the GB, but when it becomes trash then it will be blamed on GB.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit