Gerrit Loesch was at our DC today!

by goatshapeddemon 134 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DeWandelaar
    DeWandelaar

Someone once told me: It is NOT oke to go for higher education... UNLESS... it is law school... because the WTS loveessssss lawyers... That hammered into my still asleep brains like a hammer on an anvil :D

• sosoconfused
    sosoconfused

I asked a friend of mine at Bethel if he had heard any talk about something "special" that Loesch said at the convention about pedophiles. He said "no". It is still possible they were not listening closely or because I am on everyones apostate list that he won't tell me anyway LOL

• respectful_observer
    respectful_observer

Someone on JWN once mentioned that if 18 years of Jw conditioning and upbringing can be undone in a couple of years in tertiary education, then the 'truth' must be pretty flimsy indeed.

.................................................................................................

I said something similar a few months ago on this thread:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/beliefs/246273/1/Who-Is-The-Biggest-Control-Freak-On-The-Governing-Body-Anthony-Morris-III-Gets-My-Vote

"What does it mean when a J-dub youth who has spend 18+ YEARS going to 5 meetings a week, preparing for those meetings, preparing and delivering talks, going in the ministry, doing personal study, Family Worship, D/C, SAD, CAs, etc. is convinced by a single professor teaching a single 12 week course?"

• Shador
    Shador

"What does it mean when a J-dub youth who has spend 18+ YEARS going to 5 meetings a week, preparing for those meetings, preparing and delivering talks, going in the ministry, doing personal study, Family Worship, D/C, SAD, CAs, etc. is convinced by a single professor teaching a single 12 week course?"

Obviously it means the professor must be an evil, lying demon tool of Satan (spooky music), tricking that poor, unsuspecting youth with his wicked, vile, demonic lies.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Obviously, Satan's colleges are more powerful then Jehovah's Organization

• DeWandelaar
    DeWandelaar

Number 5 was that it was a demon inspired expression to say once-a-child-abuser, always-a-child-abuser. Child abusers can change so we can't condemn them.

Soooo "Apostates" are WORSE then child-abusers since they ARE condemned... totally screwed up heads...

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin
    it was a demon inspired expression to say once-a-child-abuser, always-a-child-abuser

Well these guys on the GB see the devil and demons everywhere they project him onto governments, churches, higher education, even words about pedofile unreformability. The devil and demons of the GB are anywhere they want them to be in their paranoid psyche.

This projection of the devil and demons on anything that the GB don't like can lead into some serious psychological problems, expect more lunacy as these guys get older and their delusions become worse.

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/headshrinkers-guide-the-galaxy/201110/projection-101-the-devil-made-me-do-it

In a recent post, Three Fingers Pointing Back to You, I introduced the concept of projection (or projective identification, same thing in my book). We see in other people the very things we do not want to see in ourselves. What makes this crafty little defense work is that we are able to see these shameful aspects of ourselves in other people because, in unconscious fantasy

Thanks to the cleverness of the unconscious mind, we are able to manipulate our picture of reality and see it as we wish to see it—usually in a way that initially makes us feel more comfortable. Here is the origin of the idea that "the devil made me do it." Perhaps you remember the scene in the Garden of Eden. The story goes that God said Adam and Eve could eat of any fruit in the Garden except for the fruit from the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil. And, of course, that's the fruit that they found irresistible.

• sosoconfused
    sosoconfused

So is there anyone that has this audio or that can confirm it. The convention is over now so i am sure someone out of the thousands of people there would have found those points to be unsettling. Someone please post some audio or more notes

• Indian Larry
    Indian Larry

With no audio it may as well not have happened. Too bad, I would have LOVED to have proof of that.

• sosoconfused
    sosoconfused

@Indian Larry - Yeah, this would have been the nail in the coffin for a few i know.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit