Gerrit Loesch was at our DC today!

by goatshapeddemon 134 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• zeb
    zeb

ADCMS sniper, spot on!

• goatshapeddemon
    goatshapeddemon

I thought something similar, ADCMS. He said there are some former child abusers who haven't done it in 20, 30 years. And I thought hey, now that there's a generation. ;-) maybe if you don't abuse a child for 20-30 years, it will be ok to reappoint.

• zound
    zound

so angry...

• zeb
    zeb

and they dont want educated people as they can get more $$$ out of poor and ignorant yobbs who do insecure brain dead work.

Ok I will go for a walk.

next!

• zound
    zound

Just a note on number 4. I'm not sure if I'm reading it wrong, but an expression inspired by demons = "Higher education has nothing wrong with it because it is a concience matter".

Correct me if wrong, but isn't this the 'written' stance on higher education (in case they get pinned down) they say it is a concience matter (and then expound on the evils of higher education in talks and not so subtle innuendo).

So if the Watchtower says it is a concience matter, and Gerret says that that expression is inspired by demons... fill in the blanks.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    First off, at the beginning of his talk, he interrupted himself in the middle of his sentence

to scold the microphone brother to lower my mike it's right in my face.

A WBT$ Rock Star GB Pope..

Does not adjust his o wn Microphone!..

I am a..

WBT$ God!!..

..................... photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• Shador
    Shador

A pedophile will always be sexually attracted to children.

Having a sexual attraction to children and acting on it are two very different things. Some folks have a genetic predisposition to alchoholism or other addictive behaviours, yet they can overcome it with tremendous willpower.

Not that I approve of GL's comments - he's a senile idiot, as are the rest of the GB.

• goatshapeddemon
    goatshapeddemon

Zound, yes. That's what hubby said too. "It's a conscience matter, as long as you pick the right answer. If you pick the wrong answer, you violated the conscience matter."

• mercedes_29
    mercedes_29

I can't believe I used to be part of that freakshow religion. The GB definitely seem to be getting bolder in their talks.

• zound
    zound

if you can get the audio uploaded somewhere I'm sure everyone here would appreciate it.

The pedophile thing is probably mentioned in case JW's catch a whiff of the details of the Conti lawsuit. They can remember "Oh yeh pedophiles can be forgiven, so the Watchtower were right to give Kendrick a second chance."

Assholes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit