Gerrit Loesch was at our DC today!

by goatshapeddemon 134 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• The Quiet One
    The Quiet One

Pm for Cedars

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Number 5 was that it was a demon inspired expression to say once-a-child-abuser, always-a-child-abuser. Child abusers can change so we can't condemn them.

According to the Gerrit Loesch anything that doesn't line up with corporation thinking has the Devil and demons inspiring it.

Projections, projections, and more nonsense projections. I wonder if when he goes to sleep at night he looks under his bed to make sure there are not any demons lurking, I think he would pertified and run away from a Sparlock type of toy.

• SAHS
    SAHS

“DeWandelaar”:

“Soooo "Apostates" are WORSE then child-abusers since they ARE condemned.”

Actually, I can see why the GB would have so much fear and hate toward “apostates” – it is because “apostates” have peeked at “the man behind the curtain” and seen that “the emperor has no clothes” – and they are apt to let others know what they have seen.

As for the child abusers, the WT agents are careful not to make a fuss – after all, truth be told, many of those child abusers turn out to be their cherished elders/overseers. Wouldn’t want to draw any negative attention/publicity back to the WT, now would we? . . . . Hush, now. Nobody must know. . . . . Shhhhhh.

• sosoconfused
    sosoconfused

Does it look like we are going to get that audio?

• goatshapeddemon
    goatshapeddemon

My FiL said we could have the MP3 player and the drivers tontake home with us as - to this point - we haven't had any luck getting a PC to detect the device. I just PMd cedars and baltar to see if either wanted to take ownership of the whole device or had recommendations on who we could send it to to recover the data.

• goatshapeddemon
    goatshapeddemon

So folks, I feel terrible. :-( i just finally figured out how to pull up all of the recordings on the device and i was just going to rerecord it into a microphone on the PC using Audacity. we have the Friday morning session. The first half of the Friday afternoon session. The beware of apostates symposium, the public talk, and Loesch's Saturday and Sunday talks, but not the Friday afternoon one. There are three 3-second tracks between Friday afternoon part 1 and Saturday morning part 2 with a comment about grade 2 Braille, which was made after Loesch released the five new rag-tracts. We don't have it. My FIL said he must have erased them while fiddling with the recording.

I couldn't be sorrier, I've been on everyone's case since the weekend to try to get the recording out.

If I believed in "Jehovah" protecting his organization (I don't), I'd believe the angels blocked the recording.

I'm sure some of you believe I made the whole thing up; I so wish I could've made this happen.

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

Someone else must have it! Maybe your dad can ask around his congregation. There's always an official recording done by each congregation for the oldies who couldn't make it.

• goatshapeddemon
    goatshapeddemon

We went to a DC where we literally didn't know anyone (we didn't want people to be excited that we were "coming back" - that happened one year - or alternately see us and then be offended that we were only paying attention to find fault), but my FiL mentioned that they do official recordings and he's going to see what he can do. Of course I will let everyone know if we do turn something up, but at this point it's a long shot.

I would say: the convention in question was this past weekend in Evansville, IN. Someone else on the board must know someone who attended. There have to be hundreds of recordings of this out there, we just need to find someone who attended that is still viewed as "in good standing" and who could ask around. I'm going to post a new thread on the board just in case that catches someone's eye who hasn't read this one in its entirety.

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

Yes! A recording would be gold.

• cedars
    cedars

Sorry to hear that GSD - but you've done your best.

I'm not giving up hope that we can get our hands on a recording of the comments you described through some other means...

Cedars

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit