Gerrit Loesch was at our DC today!

by goatshapeddemon 134 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

Cedars... you're spot on. Because the new FDS definition is about them, they announce it in a special setting with "specal" people to draw more adoration for themselves. Had the Nu-Lite been about the "Great Crowd" or any other subject, they would have simply published it in a rag. Pompous @ssh0le$...

• running_away
    running_away

" and another dumb skit about how immigrant workers need to go back to their home countries or not go at all."

What? can yoou explain a little bit? why not?

• gorgia2
    gorgia2

Thanks Goatshapeddemon. A couple of years ago, when I had no option but to see my JDub relatives on a few occasions, they all insisted it was perfectly fine now in JW-land to pursue further education, thinking this would have me racing to the nearest KH. I didn't believe them.

gorgia

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

I wonder how many child abusers Loesch knows that he can speak with such authority on the subject.

No apologies to vicitims,but defending child abusers.

And such strong language,"demon inspired expressions." So,I guess anything he disagrees with is inspired of demons. Surprised he didn't bring up football.

On another note:My friend was assigned to the same convention as the man who molestd her when she was young. It totally messes her up as you can imagine. I wonder how she would have felt hearing Loesch give that talk,without any consideration for her feelings.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Ok, I just about fell over reading #5. Arrogant assholes.

I wish my wife was there. Might have been her last meeting.

• fresh prince of ohio
    fresh prince of ohio

Number 5 was that it was a demon inspired expression to say once-a-child-abuser, always-a-child-abuser.

So, to those of you out there in the audience that are feeling bewildered by the appointment of big-fake-smile brother so-and-so as a congregation elder due to his shady and much-whispered-about past,

You're now DEMONIC to even question such appointments! So SHAME ON YOU for even thinking of it!

• TotallyADD
    TotallyADD

The demon inspired expression was coming from this ass hole. I am guessing but he never had children did he? He has no idea what he is talking about. The damage to a child who is sexual abused last a life time. And to say a child abuser can change. My understanding is they can't. It's a sickness that came about by them being sexual abused as a child. This just shows the WT is not serious in taking care of this problem but to try their darnness to cover it up. I feel so bad for those who have gone through this who had to listen to this crap. Totally ADD

• bigmac
  • AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

you'd have thought some time considering the victims of abuse might be appropriate

--

From an organization that will DF a JW woman for fornication who's been raped simply because she didn't scream?

Don't hold your breath on any 'victim advocacy' policies from WT anytime soon.

• Barrold Bonds
    Barrold Bonds

We need audio of this talk ASAP. That's a huge bold statement to make and we need to hear it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit