What about your vow to Jehovah?

by a watcher 287 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

" I dont know who jeehovah was using from the 1st century up until the JW's"

I thought as much, suppose we'll have to just take your word for it!

• NeverKnew
    NeverKnew
    I can't prove that JW's have the Truth.

Well then how do you think Jehovah feels about your proselytizing WT opinion without making sure of all things?

Jehovah's scriptures have a LOT to say about this.... you realize this, right?

• a watcher
    a watcher

DATA, Jehovah's purpose is to establish His Kingdom on earth, and He is using JW's to gather the people who will live in that Kingdom.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

not a very good effort so far Watcher is it 7 million odd JW's on the planet and over 7 billion people on the planet, billions have never once heard of the WTS and are likely never to , Islam is growing at an alarming rate worldwide and previous growth countries among the JW's including Japan , USA and the whole of Europe are showing zero and negative increases, seems like jeehovah and his people aren't making a very good job of gathering all these people.

• cantleave
    cantleave

But Jooky we both know how incompetent and pathetic Jehovah is. He is a complete twat. He is nothing in comparison with Satan and Satan is puny compared to Voldermort.

• Mum
    Mum

a watcher, you know you're not supposed to be on the internet talking to apostates, don't you? Don't worry. We won't turn you in.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    DATA, Jehovah's purpose is to establish His Kingdom on earth, and He is using JW's to gather the people who will live in that Kingdom.....awatcher

Welcome to the WBT$/JW Fantasy Future..

Dead Bodies and Burned out Buildings

Courtesy of a 14th Century Translation Mistake..

http://orthocath.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/armageddon.jpg

.................................... photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• a watcher
    a watcher

cofty, specifically, the preaching work.

The early Christians preached extensively from Jerusalem to Rome, from the day they were baptised.

JW's have a similar preaching style, although we go much farther afield.

The early Christians were gathering the anointed. Today, we're gathering the 'great crowd'.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Nah, that ain't it.

• Heaven
    Heaven

The early Christians were gathering the anointed. Today, we're gathering the 'great crowd'.

a watcher, 7 million outta 7 billion isn't much gathering. The math isn't adding up.

And... I made no vow to Jehovah.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit