What about your vow to Jehovah?

by a watcher 287 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cofty
    cofty
    the message is the same. The Kingdom. - A Watcher

I thought you would say that.

Please state in a few succinct sentences what you mean by the message of the kingdom - SPECIFICALLY.

• tenyearsafter
    tenyearsafter

I am begining to feel we are "channeling" Reniaa/Bane/Debator through A Watcher! Same old non-responses, different name.

• *lost*
    *lost*

AWatcher - is truly brainwashed and stuck in the cult mindset.

No offers of any information, nothing studied, nothing researched.

No interest in anything outside of wt.

Awatcher, here is a test for you, go to your elders, tell them what you have been discussing here, then come back and tell us how it goes.

Then you will be able to return to the table, and have a proper discussion based on experience and facts, not just repeating everything you read from wt like a robot.

Do you think we do not know anything about our former religion. There are people here who are elders. Do you think they are not qualified shepherds ?

What are the qualities a fine shepherd should have ?

What are the fine qualities a Christian should have and display ?

Why are you here ?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    cofty, the message is the same. The Kingdom.....awatcher

How about some Truth in Your Posts?..

Try this..

cofty, the message is never the same..

JW`s constantly abandon Old WBT$ Beliefs for New WBT$ Beliefs..

Then wrap it in a Pretty Package called..

"New Light"

The JW Cattle go Crazy for it!..

photo giantobjects10.jpg

...................... photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• a watcher
    a watcher

tenyearsafter, your questions are confusing to me but I'll try to answer.

JW's are Christians. We believe that Jesus is the Son of God. But because Christianity fractured into so many different groups Jehovah had to pick one to carry His message.

Yes, I have reasons to believe that JW's are the only true Christians.

JW's ARE worshipping like the early Christians. The message is basically the same for anointed and great crowd. Only the destinies are different.

Scriptural backup for what?

JW's are NOT significantly different from the early Christians.

• cofty
    cofty

A Watcher - Please sum up the message of the kingdom that JWs are preaching in a few sentences and let's see how it compares to the message of the early church.

• heathen
    heathen

Jehovah has ALWAYS used certain people or groups to accomplish His purpose. --- that is pure dogma on the part of the WTBTS . there is no evidence to suggest this .What really happened is the huge apostasy that the apostle Paul spoke of and IMO led to the MOL who is the pope and the RCC the whore of babylon . In the time of the end which I still believe to have started in 1914 CE . JC began to rule the earth at that time and I believe there was an anointing taking place through out the end time but was only relative to the end time and no time prior to it .

I never vowed anything to "Jehovah." My parents imposed "Jehovah" on me, and he turned out to be worse than a hemorrhoid.

• mrsjones5
  • a watcher
    a watcher

LostGeneration, what mass media are you referring to? We're on the internet.

We can't send JW's into hardline Islamic countries. They would be slaughtered. Is that what you want?

Or perhaps Christ is dealing with the Islamic countries as he did with Asia and Bithynia. (Acts 16:6,7)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit