What about your vow to Jehovah?

by a watcher 287 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Q: Did you get baptized without being dedicated?

A: No

Q: Why did you allow men to come between you and Jehovah?

A: I didn't. They trespassed on the relationship. When I discovered what they'd done I ended the relationship with the trespassers.

Q: Why were you serving Jehovah at all? Out of love, or for other reasons?

A: It seemed like the right thing to do.

Q: "Whenever you vow a vow to God, do not hesitate to pay it...What you vow, pay. Better it is that you vow not than that you vow and do not pay." (Ecc 5:4,5)

A: I didn't break my vow. The WTBTS is guilty of fraud; they invalidated the contract.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

A double post about the Lying WBT$ and the WatchTards who love them..

............................ photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    How can all Christian groups be approved by Jehovah when they all teach contradictory doctrine?.....awatcher

OK..So the WBT$ Lied..No Big Deal!..

We do it All the Time..

Somebody shut that EFFIN dog up!..

http://jwsurvey.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/anthony-morris-iii.jpg

............................ photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• a watcher
    a watcher

cofty, what do they have in common? Jehovah's approval. They both were/are being used to accomplish Jehovah's purpose.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

What is Jehovah's purpose?!

• cofty
    cofty
    Jehovah's approval. They both were/are being used to accomplish Jehovah's purpose.

That wasn't what I asked as I am sure you know.

Specifically what do JWs have in common with early christians so as to gain his approval? In what way do they serve his purpose? - SPECIFICALLY

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Watcher you haven't answered Shirley's question about who were the exact individuals or groups from the 1st century onwards up until 1919 that were "used" by jeehovah as his mouthpiece on Earth, the society says it was an uninterrupted line of faithful groups, who were they?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

cofty, what do they have in common? Jehovah's approval.
    They both were/are being used to accomplish Jehovah's purpose.....awatcher

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u92/millerlr/WatchtowerPedophileFund.jpg

................................. photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

What about your vow to Jehovah?

I realized that the Watchtower Corporation exploited Jehovah or the fear of Jehovah to sell and proliferate their own published works.

So my vow to the Watchtower Corporation extinguished itself, then I realized that Jehovah never existed either for it was just

another man made imaginary god created out of human ignorance by the ancient Hebrews and as a means to create their own identity as a civilization.

Since then I've made a personal vow to the truth and reality.

• a watcher
    a watcher

Shirley, I can't prove that JW's have the Truth. You have to prove it to yourself. (Romans 12:2)

Yes, I have read the 7/15/13 WT. It's fascinating to me.

I don't know who Jehovah was using between the 1rst century Christians and the JW's. True Christians were scattered during those years.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit