What about your vow to Jehovah?

by a watcher 287 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

What, no faith in jehovah?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    JW's are Christians. We believe that Jesus is the Son of God. But because Christianity fractured into so many different groups Jehovah had to pick one to carry His message.
    Yes, I have reasons to believe that JW's are the only true Christians.
    JW's ARE worshipping like the early Christians. The message is basically the same for anointed and great crowd. Only the destinies are different.
    Scriptural backup for what?
    JW's are NOT significantly different from the early Christians....awatcher

You really do have trouble telling the truth..

Let me help you..

JW's are Watchtards. They believe that the WBT$ GB Popes replace Jesus the Son of God.

Christianity fractured into so many different groups including the WBT$..

The WBT$ was brazen enough to tell God he chose them as his organization..

God wouldn`t have a job without the WBT$..

Yes, I have reasons to believe that JW's are the only true Christians..

Although I`m better than them and don`t have to follow WBT$ Rules..

JW's ARE worshipping like the early Christians..

Only they replaced Jesus with the WBT$ Governing Popes..

The message is basically the same for anointed and great crowd.."Forget what we told you last week!!"

Scriptural backup for what?

JW's are NOT significantly different from the early Christians..

Other than the WBT$ Governing Popes have replaced Jesus..And..JW`s have to Peddle WBT$ Crap or God will kill them..

............................ photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Mass media like TV. The radio. Newspapers. At least ole Joe Rutherfraud and Chuckie Russell had balls to go toe to toe with "Christendom". But now, meh, the new guys just want to get their dicks stroked by the rank and file at International conventions. Won't even go on CNN or FOX News to preach the word. Damn, I have more respect for a tool like Joel Osteen.

As far as preaching into Islamic countries, if you have God on your side, what do you have to fear? Yep, you fear MAN. The GB isn't that stupid, they know that they can't hold a candle to Allah and his billion plus followers, so they chicken shit out of the whole situation. Yep, can't say you preach to the entire earth if you don't even try.

• jam
    jam

a watch;Acts 2;5 men dwelling in Jerusalem Jews, devout men,

from every nation under heaven. Acts 2:10 men from Phrygis (Asia).

Maybe they couldn,t preach at that time, but they had preached there

before. You not afraid of man are you. God holy spirit will protect you.

Islamic folks need to hear Jehovah,s word also. What,s a few heads

chopped off.

• a watcher
    a watcher

cofty,

In my own words, the message of the Kingdom is this:

Jehovah is establishing a new government on earth with Christ and his bride ruling it from heaven. You can be a part of it. Do you want to be?

• Glander
    Glander

FREE AT LAST !

FREE AT LAST!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Harold Camping got his message out Around the World..

In only a Few Months..

Almost no one knows what the WBT$ Message is..

After over 130 yrs..

Jehobah`s Whatness`s?..

.......................... photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    Almost no one knows what the WBT$ Message is..
    After over 130 yrs..

In spite of that, most still have the sense to stay clear of them. That says a lot.

W

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Something A Watcher hasn't realized yet is that the leaders of the WTS. (1919) said they had been chosen specifically by god as

god's earthly arrangement and authority, was intentionally created to build a semblance of viability toward the WTS. published literature,

as well to cultivate their own power and control toward themselves.

Jehovah would never choose a corrupt false prophet not even in biblical times.

• cofty
    cofty
    Jehovah is establishing a new government on earth with Christ and his bride ruling it from heaven.

Don't you realise that this is nothing like the message that was preaced by the early church?

Early christians preached Jesus. JWs don't. You preach a materialistic message about a fantasy paradise.

On his last evening with his disciples Jesus promised to send the Holy Spirit who would; "Bear witness about me, and you in turn are to bear witness, because you have been with me from when I began." (Jhn.15:26,27)

Immediately prior to his ascension Jesus told them ; "You will be witnesses of me..to the most distant part of the earth." (Acts 1:8)

Paul said that the minds of unbelievers had been blinded so that: "The glorious good news about the Christ, who is the image of God, might not shine through. For we are preaching not ourselves but Christ Jesus as Lord." (2Cor.4:4,5)

In Revelation the dragon goes off to wage war with those who: "Have the work of bearing witness to Jesus."

The harlot is seen to be; "Drunk with the blood of the holy ones and with the blood of the witnesses of Jesus."

When John falls down before the angel he receives the rebuke: "Be careful do not do that. All I am is a fellow slave of you and of your brothers who have the work of witnessing to Jesus."

No JW would ever describe themselves as a witness of Jesus or describe their message as the glorious good news about the christ

Why not?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit