FINALLY! Can you prove God exists? If you can I won't ask again!

by punkofnice 544 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I heard that Mitochondria is proof of creation and 'Eve' existing. The counter arguments are more compelling though.

I'm still not convinced God exists or that there's evidence the Bible Jesus even lived.

• James Brown
    James Brown

Consider this fact - the evidence that you and I descended from a common ancestor of chimps is the very same kind of evidence that is used in courts every day to convict murderers and rapists and the same evidence that proves paternity claims.

If you don't accept the evidence for evolution please don't accept a call for jury duty.

In the United States we do not use the same kind of evidence to convict someone of murder

or rape as evolutionist use.

In the USA to be convicted of murder the evidence has to be beyond a reasonable doubt.

We do settle civil disputes as evolutionist reason by a preponderance of the evidence.

A preponderance of the evidence is a precarious measurement 51%. vs 49%

Beyond a reasonable doubt is much higher up to 99%.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

I heard that Mitochondria is proof of creation and 'Eve' existing.

You must have heard that from someone that doesn't understand mitochondria or Eve.

• James Brown
    James Brown

There is proof of evolution. The evidence is refered to by many as adaptation.

But there is not proof that everything came from a common ancestor.

The idea of a common ancestor is what most people call a theory, speculation, an idea to be explored.

• cantleave
    cantleave

In the United States we do not use the same kind of evidence to convict someone of murder or rape as evolutionist use.

Talking out your arse again JB?

In the USA you use DNA evidence in the same way forensic scientist in the UK do. This technology utillises the very same that evolutionary biologists use.

• cantleave
    cantleave

But there is not proof that everything came from a common ancestor .

It seems to me that really do need to start reading books!!!!

• James Brown
    James Brown
    In the United States we do not use the same kind of evidence to convict someone of murder or rape as evolutionist use.

Talking out your arse again JB?

In the USA you use DNA evidence in the same way forensic scientist in the UK do. This technology utillises the very same that evolutionary biologists use.

You are talking out your ass. I spent a career in law enforcement and working in the courts criminal

trials are decided beyond a reasonable doubt

Civil trials are by a perponderance of the evidence.

Since you dont understand that, I doubt you understand the issue of whether or not we evolved froma common

ancestor. The law is simpler and easier to understand than biology.

• James Brown
    James Brown

But there is not proof that everything came from a common ancestor .

It seems to me that really do need to start reading books!!!!

I have read a lot probably everything you have plus I have a rudimentary understanding

of how people reason and how law works which you dont.

• James Brown
    James Brown

You guys with your bullshxt on evolution from a common ancestor are lying

and deceiving innocent people.

People beware of these wolves in sheep's clothing.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

But there is not proof that everything came from a common ancestor.

Wrong.

The idea of a common ancestor is what most people call a theory, speculation, an idea to be explored.

Wonger.

Since you dont understand that, I doubt you understand the issue of whether or not we evolved froma common ancestor. The law is simpler and easier to understand than biology.

Wrongest.

James, we get it. You somehow think spending 10 working in a jail qualifies you to talk about the law or about biology. It doesn't.

However, since I love to watch a good trainwreck, why don't explain to me why the following are NOT evidence for common ancestry and provide an alternative explanation supported by observation. I'll give you a few choices:

1. Endogenuous retroviruses

2. Chromosome 2 fusion with a vestigial centromere and telomeres

3. Universal biochemical mechanisms and structure.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit